Grafikkort i PS3an

Medlem
Grafikkort i PS3an

Har en snubbe som påstår att 360ns grafikkort är mycket bättre och starkare än ps3ans och det låter ju lite dumt eftersom alla säger att ps3an är kraftfullare.

signatur

Wii like to play? Or Do Wii?

Medlem

båda är lika bra..fast utvecklad ur 2 olika tekniker.

Medlem

Jag TROR GPU i 360 bygger på nyare ATI teknologi än vad det är som sitter i ps3an. Men jag är så jävla kass på hardware tjafs så det finns inte ;P Ur dev synpunkt är det nog mer vilket man tycker om att arbeta med.

Det du pratar om som alla säger är "kraftfullare" är CPUn, teh cell ;p

Ska jag vara helt ärlig så tror jag inte att CPUn eller GPUn kommer göra så stor skillnad denna generation gällande hur spelen kommer se ut, utan blu-ray kommer vara det som gör någonskillnad.

Medlem

Here it goes

"The PlayStation 3’s RSX GPU shares the same “parent architecture” as the G70 (GeForce 7800 GTX), much in the same way that the GeForce 6600GT shares the same parent architecture as the GeForce 6800 Ultra. Sony isn’t ready to unveil exactly what is different between the RSX and the G70, but based on what’s been introduced already, as well as our conversations with NVIDIA, we can gather a few items."

"On a purely hardware level, ATI's Xbox 360 GPU (codenamed Xenos) is quite interesting. The part itself is made up of two physically distinct silicon ICs. One IC is the GPU itself, which houses all the shader hardware and most of the processing power. The second IC (which ATI refers to as the "daughter die") is a 10MB block of embedded DRAM (eDRAM) combined with the hardware necessary for z and stencil operations, color and alpha processing, and anti aliasing. This daughter die is connected to the GPU proper via a 32GB/sec interconnect. Data sent over this bus will be compressed, so usable bandwidth will be higher than 32GB/sec. In side the daughter die, between the processing hardware and the eDRAM itself, bandwidth is 256GB/sec."

"Graphics-wise the 360’s Xenos GPU and the PS3’s RSX are fairly different in implementation, but may end up being very similar in performance. Treating Xenos as a 24-pipe R420, it could be quite competitive with a 24-pipe RSX despite a lower clock speed. The unified shader architecture of the Xenos GPU will offer an advantage in the majority of games today where we aren’t very geometry limited. The free 4X AA support offered by Xenos is also extremely useful in a console, especially when hooked up to a large TV.

If the PS3’s RSX isn’t much more than a higher clocked G70 then at least we have a good idea of its performance. NVIDIA has mentioned that by the time the RSX launches we will have a faster GPU on the PC, which leads us to believe that the performance advantages of the RSX are mostly clock speed related."

länk Där har du lite info, läs på och bilda din egen uppfattning.

Medlem

Har du inte sett va enbart Cell kan göra i graffe väg lixom? RSX finns som backup^^

Medlem

^- yup, men läst igen vad TC frågar om ;p det där om hur cell kan hjälpa till finns någon med i den där artikeln och även om ram om man är intresserad av det.

Medlem

Men xbox 360 och ps3 bygger ju också på två olika mjukvaror. Som ps3 har ju openGL och xbox har ju en blandning mellan dx9 och 10. Och om man tittar på skillnaden mellan dom två gränssnitten så har ju openGl klart bättre grafik. Men eftersom att man mest använder direct-x så har ju utvecklarna att utveckla spelen till xbox. Sony valde säkert också ett nvidia kort för att nvidia kort har bättre prestanda i openGl än ati kort.

Medlem

Vad jag förstått så är 360 grafikkort bättre men sämre cpu och Ps3 cpu bättre men något sämre grafikkort.

Skriv svar