FFXI/PlayOnline support chatlog.

Inaktiv
FFXI/PlayOnline support chatlog.

Hej, här kommer ett transkript och kommentarer på chatten jag hadde idag ang mitt 'Final Fantasy 11' konto, det här bör nog tas som en liten varning...

"(" , ")" <- marks afterhand edits.

NOTES: I wasn't correct all the time in this chat below i'm afraid: i said there was no webform or other possible way of supplying my identification,
other then the playonline(pol) program/launcher but apparently there was, but like i stated in one of the 2 mails from July that evidently was read, I had lost my POL-ID so that was to no avail anyway, i did provide pretty darn complete personal info in a mail they responded too tho, all except place of birth and shoesize but that remarkably didn't suffice to tie me to any pol (playonline) account.

Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center, a representative will be with your shortly!
You have been connected to SEL Agent Employee.
SEL Agent Employee: Hello Urban, Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. One moment please, while I read your question. Thank You!
SEL Agent Employee: may i have your POL ID please?
Urban Urbansson: xxxxxx@pol.com
Urban Urbansson: xxxxxxxx
Urban Urbansson: is that correct one?
SEL Agent Employee: let me check please
SEL Agent Employee: your account seems to be closed
SEL Agent Employee: what is the problem exactly?
Urban Urbansson: hmm?
Urban Urbansson: when did it close?
Urban Urbansson: i got billed when i wasn't playing
Urban Urbansson: and i couldn't close it.
SEL Agent Employee: whendid you get charged?
Urban Urbansson: since february -- i have played in total 5 minutes.
Urban Urbansson: i treid it for 5 min then my pc crash when i start playonline.
SEL Agent Employee: ok but why only contacting us now?
SEL Agent Employee: you knew you were being charged for it, we cannot refund you unfortunately
Urban Urbansson: because it was only possible to contact through playonline, now there is this webchat.
Urban Urbansson: yes you will.
Urban Urbansson: i hope.
Urban Urbansson:
Urban Urbansson: i did not want to destroy my creditcard just because your service is erroneous.
SEL Agent Employee: we cannot refind you, the customer support has always been available on web caht, by phone or email, it was available
a long time before you subscribed to the service
Urban Urbansson: i con tacted you by mail but got no response.
SEL Agent Employee: You just had to contact us on time it s been more than 10 months now, you should have contacted us a long time ago
Urban Urbansson: well i got 1 or 2 responsed and then no more.
SEL Agent Employee: after a couple of security check we can cancel your account for you, but w ecannot refund you
Urban Urbansson: i have saved the emasil in hotmail if you dont belive me.
Urban Urbansson: i found it starnge, you reply to the first 2 mails but not the third.

quotes email\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Urban Urbansson: PlayOnline fan,

Thank you for your interest in PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI!

Answers to common questions can be found in our Q&A Database. From the main menu of PlayOnline,
select "Service & Support." Next, select "Q&A" -> "Q&A Database." Next, select a category and
sub-category, and enter some keywords related to your request.

A list of questions and answers will be displayed based on the information entered.

If this does not resolve you
Urban Urbansson: question, simply reply to this address without any modification to
the subject title. (You may leave the "Re:" in the subject of your reply.)

////////////////////////////////////email

SEL Agent Employee: ok did you reply to this email?
Urban Urbansson: yes
Urban Urbansson: reply to answer: Urban,

Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline-Europe Information Centre,

In order for us to look into your issue, we would need you to contact the relevant PlayOnline
Information Centre.
If you had the North American version of the game, please contact the US Info Centre on
https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html
If the 1st letters of your POL registration code are PVWU or PVEW, your account is a US account,
if the
Urban Urbansson: if they are PVWE, your account is a european account. In the case you have an EU account, please
contact us at +44 (0)870 600 0182,
or via web chat on www.playonline.com, EUROPE section, Service & Support.

Thank you again Urban for contacting us,

All at PlayOnline-Europe
///////////email quote.

Urban Urbansson: -- FFIx went in the trashcan so i cant say what version i had.
Urban Urbansson: can't you see that i have not logged in more than once since february and just give me back my money?.
SEL Agent Employee: but ok that s fine, you are here you contacted us, we can cancel your account but you can t refund you
SEL Agent Employee: we can t refind you
Urban Urbansson: why not ?
SEL Agent Employee: because you didn t unsusbcribe fom the service
Urban Urbansson: i could not login like i said, my pc crashed when i start playonline.
Urban Urbansson: and there was no webchat before.
SEL Agent Employee: yes there was,and there was the phone assistance as well
Urban Urbansson: look in the mail i quoted, do you see anything about a webchat?.
Urban Urbansson: yes but i had thrown FFIX in the trash ....
Urban Urbansson: i didngt see anything on the package that said i have to keep it after it crashes your pc.
SEL Agent Employee: yes there is: web chat on www.playonline.com, EUROPE section, Service & Support.
Urban Urbansson: yes but not 10 mionths ago.
Urban Urbansson: and if you dont have back archives of your webpage that ios not altered, good for you in court?. dont be silly.
Urban Urbansson: just check, i have not logged in more than once to this game, give me back my money please?.
SEL Agent Employee: you contacted us, you ve been told what to do, that s that
Urban Urbansson: lol
SEL Agent Employee: For security reasons, we are unable to address your account issues without first verifying your identification.
Please respond with the following information:
Urban Urbansson: what then should i do?
SEL Agent Employee: 1) PlayOnline ID
2) Full Name under which you have registered
3) Birthdate
4) Complete Home Address
5) PlayOnline Registration Code, last 4 only
6) Current Credit Card information, first 4 AND last 4 digits only
Urban Urbansson: iplease tell me, what have i been told?.
Urban Urbansson: ??? what is this text your typing?
SEL Agent Employee: may i have the information requested above please?
Urban Urbansson: ok.
Urban Urbansson: Urban Urbansson - 1900-00-00
Korvgatan 50 Sweden bla bla
7777 - 7777
SEL Agent Employee: 5) PlayOnline Registration Code, last 4 only
SEL Agent Employee: at the end of the manual
- xxxxxxxxxxxx@pol.com - xxxxxx@pol.com

all i have
Urban Urbansson: w8
Urban Urbansson: i found trhe case, (ed note: only the dvd case not the cardboard "cartong" urk swenglish :). i hadnt thrown it away,
it is not on the manual but on a paper sticked to the case, it says: playonline reg code: xxxxxxx - xxxx
SEL Agent Employee: ok your content Id is cancelled, you will not be charged anymore
SEL Agent Employee: regarding your request of refund, it is impossible
Urban Urbansson: ok will i get my money back too?.
Urban Urbansson: argh idiocy.
Urban Urbansson: in feb and july...
Urban Urbansson: it was only possible to cancel account through playonline prgrom, and that hanged/crashed my PC.
Urban Urbansson: so it was my fault?, im no pc newbie, my pc worked just fine, it was your app that didnt.
Urban Urbansson: only thing that wasnt upgraded to latest version was the bios, but it was pretty new pc.
Urban Urbansson: gosh, what intrest did i have in keeping a account i didnt use you think?. bolst your player numbers out of fandom?.
Urban Urbansson: ok FF7 rox but not 11
Urban Urbansson: grmbl, dont you have record of usage i dont know whatr to say.
SEL Agent Employee: you cotacted us via email, we told what you had to do so that you could help you, either contact us by phone or telephone,
it was entirely to you to contact us when you got our meail
SEL Agent Employee: email
SEL Agent Employee: Is there anything else I can help you with today Urban?
Urban Urbansson: i dint know what my pol code was then, i found it recently in an old text document. (ed note: i had told them earlier i had lost
my pol-id.)
Urban Urbansson: So...
Urban Urbansson: if anyone looses their account code they will be billed for life?.
SEL Agent Employee: we will not refund you
Urban Urbansson: can you pleas answer?.
Urban Urbansson: if anyone looses their account code they will be billed for life?.
SEL Agent Employee: you knew you had to contact us, it is your problem if you only do now after 10 months of being charged for nothing when
you knew exactly what to do
Urban Urbansson: or until they listen to their banks advice and destroy their card?.
Urban Urbansson: i did contac you. thrice, i got 2 response mails.
SEL Agent Employee: telling your what to do,
Urban Urbansson: yes. and no reply on the third mail.
SEL Agent Employee: maybe you should read it again
Urban Urbansson: they told me to "tell us what version you have", how can i when the package had been discarded?. ...
Urban Urbansson: do you seriosuly not belive this is me the account creator?.
SEL Agent Employee: we are here to help and find a solution
Urban Urbansson: i have given you my personal id info what else do you need to understyand that i had lost my account info like i said in the third
(ed note: change third into a mail they responded to and ol' Bill Gates have so kindly saved for me.)
SEL Agent Employee: we would have helped you if you had contacted us before, and that s what we are doing now by making sure your account is closed

((EMAIL QUOTE))
Urban Urbansson:
<support@eu.playonline.com>
Skickat: den 27 juli 2006 17:05:54 (<------ :ed note.)
Ämne: Re: Contact Us:
/email quote.

Urban Urbansson: is that before?.

SEL Agent Employee: you will not get any refund Urban, you can send us a letter addressed to the legal department to

(ed note: small quote from email that pol answered.)
Urban Urbansson: >I lost my user details for
>Playonline,
(/small email quote)

SEL Agent Employee: SQUARE ENIX LTD
Urban Urbansson: no i wont, my lawyer will.
SEL Agent Employee: 2nd Floor, Castle House, 37-45 Paul street
Urban Urbansson: bye bye.
SEL Agent Employee: London EC2A 4LS, UK
SEL Agent Employee: Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line, Urban. Take care and have a Good Night!
SEL Agent Employee: If you no longer have any other questions please end this session.
Urban Urbansson: dandy.

Japp där har ni det i en chat-ask, FFIX suger på mer än ett plan helt klart.
nu är det bara börja grina att man inte är amerikan och förmodligen inte kan bli miljonär på ett nice settlement :p.

Medlem

FFIX är ett underbart mysigt spel. Förstår dock inte varför du behövde ha ett konto för att spela det. Kanske spelade du FFXI?

Förstår att det är frustrerande, men passivitet är inget giltigt skäl. Varför ringde du inte bara på direkten när det inte fungerade som det skulle?

Inaktiv

samma dravel fast med wordpad+eos code enhanced user friendlines. :).

Hej, här kommer ett transkript och kommentarer på chatten jag hadde idag ang mitt 'Final Fantasy 11' konto, det här bör nog tas som en liten varning...

"(" , ")" <- marks afterhand edits.

NOTES: I wasn't correct all the time in this chat below i'm afraid: i said there was no webform or other possible way of supplying my identification,
other then the playonline(pol) program/launcher but apparently there was, but like i stated in one of the 2 mails from July that evidently was read, I had lost my POL-ID so that was to no avail anyway, i did provide pretty darn complete personal info in a mail they responded too tho, all except place of birth and shoesize but that remarkably didn't suffice to tie me to any pol (playonline) account.

Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center, a representative will be with your shortly!
You have been connected to SEL Agent Employee.
SEL Agent Employee: Hello Urban, Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center. One moment please, while I read your question. Thank You!
SEL Agent Employee: may i have your POL ID please?
Urban Urbansson: xxxxxx@pol.com
Urban Urbansson: is that correct one?
SEL Agent Employee: let me check please
SEL Agent Employee: your account seems to be closed
SEL Agent Employee: what is the problem exactly?
Urban Urbansson: hmm?
Urban Urbansson: when did it close?
Urban Urbansson: i got billed when i wasn't playing
Urban Urbansson: and i couldn't close it.
SEL Agent Employee: whendid you get charged?
Urban Urbansson: since february -- i have played in total 5 minutes.
Urban Urbansson: i treid it for 5 min then my pc crash when i start playonline.
SEL Agent Employee: ok but why only contacting us now?
SEL Agent Employee: you knew you were being charged for it, we cannot refund you unfortunately
Urban Urbansson: because it was only possible to contact through playonline, now there is this webchat.
Urban Urbansson: yes you will.
Urban Urbansson: i hope.
Urban Urbansson:
Urban Urbansson: i did not want to destroy my creditcard just because your service is erroneous.
SEL Agent Employee: we cannot refind you, the customer support has always been available on web caht, by phone or email, it was available
a long time before you subscribed to the service
Urban Urbansson: i con tacted you by mail but got no response.
SEL Agent Employee: You just had to contact us on time it s been more than 10 months now, you should have contacted us a long time ago
Urban Urbansson: well i got 1 or 2 responsed and then no more.
SEL Agent Employee: after a couple of security check we can cancel your account for you, but w ecannot refund you
Urban Urbansson: i have saved the emasil in hotmail if you dont belive me.
Urban Urbansson: i found it starnge, you reply to the first 2 mails but not the third.

quotes email\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Urban Urbansson: PlayOnline fan,

Thank you for your interest in PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI!

Answers to common questions can be found in our Q&A Database. From the main menu of PlayOnline,
select "Service & Support." Next, select "Q&A" -> "Q&A Database." Next, select a category and
sub-category, and enter some keywords related to your request.

A list of questions and answers will be displayed based on the information entered.

If this does not resolve you
Urban Urbansson question, simply reply to this address without any modification to
the subject title. (You may leave the "Re:" in the subject of your reply.)

////////////////////////////////////email

SEL Agent Employee: ok did you reply to this email?
Urban Urbansson: yes
Urban Urbansson: reply to answer: Urban,

Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline-Europe Information Centre,

In order for us to look into your issue, we would need you to contact the relevant PlayOnline
Information Centre.
If you had the North American version of the game, please contact the US Info Centre on
https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html
If the 1st letters of your POL registration code are PVWU or PVEW, your account is a US account,
if the
Urban Urbansson if they are PVWE, your account is a european account. In the case you have an EU account, please
contact us at +44 (0)870 600 0182,
or via web chat on www.playonline.com, EUROPE section, Service & Support.

Thank you again Urban for contacting us,

All at PlayOnline-Europe
///////////email quote.

Urban Urbansson: -- FFIx went in the trashcan so i cant say what version i had.
Urban Urbansson: can't you see that i have not logged in more than once since february and just give me back my money?.
SEL Agent Employee: but ok that s fine, you are here you contacted us, we can cancel your account but you can t refund you
SEL Agent Employee: we can t refind you
Urban Urbansson: why not ?
SEL Agent Employee: because you didn t unsusbcribe fom the service
Urban Urbansson: i could not login like i said, my pc crashed when i start playonline.
Urban Urbansson: and there was no webchat before.
SEL Agent Employee: yes there was,and there was the phone assistance as well
Urban Urbansson: look in the mail i quoted, do you see anything about a webchat?.
Urban Urbansson: yes but i had thrown FFIX in the trash ....
Urban Urbansson: i didngt see anything on the package that said i have to keep it after it crashes your pc.
SEL Agent Employee: yes there is: web chat on www.playonline.com, EUROPE section, Service & Support.
Urban Urbansson: yes but not 10 mionths ago.
Urban Urbansson: and if you dont have back archives of your webpage that ios not altered, good for you in court?. dont be silly.
Urban Urbansson: just check, i have not logged in more than once to this game, give me back my money please?.
SEL Agent Employee: you contacted us, you ve been told what to do, that s that
Urban Urbansson: lol
SEL Agent Employee: For security reasons, we are unable to address your account issues without first verifying your identification.
Please respond with the following information:
Urban Urbansson: what then should i do?
SEL Agent Employee: 1) PlayOnline ID
2) Full Name under which you have registered
3) Birthdate
4) Complete Home Address
5) PlayOnline Registration Code, last 4 only
6) Current Credit Card information, first 4 AND last 4 digits only
Urban Urbansson: iplease tell me, what have i been told?.
Urban Urbansson: ??? what is this text your typing?
SEL Agent Employee: may i have the information requested above please?
Urban Urbansson: ok.
Urban Urbansson: Urban Urbansson - 1900-00-00
Korvgatan 50 Sweden bla bla
7777 - 7777
SEL Agent Employee: 5) PlayOnline Registration Code, last 4 only
SEL Agent Employee: at the end of the manual
- xxxxxxxxxxxx@pol.com - xxxxxx@pol.com

all i have
Urban Urbansson: w8
Urban Urbansson: i found trhe case, (ed note: only the dvd case not the cardboard "cartong" urk swenglish :). i hadnt thrown it away,
it is not on the manual but on a paper sticked to the case, it says: playonline reg code: xxxxxxx - xxxx
SEL Agent Employee: ok your content Id is cancelled, you will not be charged anymore
SEL Agent Employee: regarding your request of refund, it is impossible
Urban Urbansson: ok will i get my money back too?.
Urban Urbansson: argh idiocy.
Urban Urbansson: in feb and july...
Urban Urbansson: it was only possible to cancel account through playonline prgrom, and that hanged/crashed my PC.
Urban Urbansson: so it was my fault?, im no pc newbie, my pc worked just fine, it was your app that didnt.
Urban Urbansson: only thing that wasnt upgraded to latest version was the bios, but it was pretty new pc.
Urban Urbansson: gosh, what intrest did i have in keeping a account i didnt use you think?. bolst your player numbers out of fandom?.
Urban Urbansson: ok FF7 rox but not 11
Urban Urbansson: grmbl, dont you have record of usage i dont know whatr to say.
SEL Agent Employee: you cotacted us via email, we told what you had to do so that you could help you, either contact us by phone or telephone,
it was entirely to you to contact us when you got our meail
SEL Agent Employee: email
SEL Agent Employee: Is there anything else I can help you with today Urban?
Urban Urbansson: i dint know what my pol code was then, i found it recently in an old text document. (ed note: i had told them earlier i had lost
my pol-id.)
Urban Urbansson: So...
SEL Agent Employee: we will not refund you
Urban Urbansson: can you pleas answer?.
SEL Agent Employee: you knew you had to contact us, it is your problem if you only do now after 10 months of being charged for nothing when
you knew exactly what to do
Urban Urbansson: or until they listen to their banks advice and destroy their card?.
Urban Urbansson: i did contac you. thrice, i got 2 response mails.
SEL Agent Employee: telling your what to do,
Urban Urbansson: yes. and no reply on the third mail.
SEL Agent Employee: maybe you should read it again
Urban Urbansson: they told me to "tell us what version you have", how can i when the package had been discarded?. ...
Urban Urbansson: do you seriosuly not belive this is me the account creator?.
SEL Agent Employee: we are here to help and find a solution
Urban Urbansson: i have given you my personal id info what else do you need to understyand that i had lost my account info like i said in the third
(ed note: change third into a mail they responded to and ol' Bill Gates have so kindly saved for me.)
SEL Agent Employee: we would have helped you if you had contacted us before, and that s what we are doing now by making sure your account is closed

((EMAIL QUOTE))
Urban Urbansson:
<support@eu.playonline.com>
Skickat: den 27 juli 2006 17:05:54 (<------ :ed note.)
Ämne: Re: Contact Us:
/email quote.

Urban Urbansson: is that before?.

SEL Agent Employee: you will not get any refund Urban, you can send us a letter addressed to the legal department to

(ed note: small quote from email that pol answered.)
Urban Urbansson: >I lost my user details for
>Playonline,
(/small email quote)

SEL Agent Employee: SQUARE ENIX LTD
Urban Urbansson: no i wont, my lawyer will.
SEL Agent Employee: 2nd Floor, Castle House, 37-45 Paul street
Urban Urbansson: bye bye.
SEL Agent Employee: London EC2A 4LS, UK
SEL Agent Employee: Thank you for visiting our PlayOnline Chat line, Urban. Take care and have a Good Night!
SEL Agent Employee: If you no longer have any other questions please end this session.
Urban Urbansson: dandy.

Japp där har ni det i en chat-ask, FFIX suger på mer än ett plan helt klart.
nu är det bara börja grina att man inte är amerikan och förmodligen inte kan bli miljonär på ett nice settlement :p.

Inaktiv

hehe oj, jag tabbade mig på dom romerska siffrorna, menade ju XI. Och jag ringde inte för man behöver sin POL-Id då med.

Medlem

Jag ska inte argumentera, men det förefaller som du inledde konversationen med att uppge den.

Inaktiv

Ja som det står så hittade jag den senare.

Skriv svar