Cod:waw 1.2 info

Medlem
Cod:waw 1.2 info

Treyarch community manager JD_2020 has made a new post today over in the official Call of Duty forums giving us all the latest details on the PC v1.2 patch for COD:WW. Here's what he had to say:

I know many of you may feel a bit left out seeing the console updates that keep getting pushed through, which is why I am making this post. I want to explain why the PC community cannot receive updates quite as frequently as the console world.

For that, please read the PC Patching Process sticky here:
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=91072

After having read that, I want to update you with where we are at in that process. Presently, we are smack dab in the middle of Phase 2. We have a comprehensive list of what the community has been reporting, and we are reproducing & fixing some the issues for Patch 1.2.

Now we understand that some issues are more urgent than others. For this reason, we are aiming to release Patch 1.2 as quickly as possible - sometime towards the end of this month, beginning of next month (February). We want to move quickly on some of the more pertinent and more easily isolated issues, rather than waiting to release a more comprehensive patch that attempts to address them all.

Below is a list of some of the issues we are trying to fix for Patch 1.2. In order to get this patch out at the beginning of February at the latest, there may be an issue or two we intended to fix that gets pushed to Patch 1.3.

• All relevant console hot fixes & TU fixes (mostly MP map fixes).
• HTTP Redirect.
• Dedicated server reconnecting to master server index w/out reboot.
• Fast-XP “Power Servers” exploit.
• Server authentication errors.
• Cg_drawFPS in Multiplayer.
• Cg_fov defaulting back to 65 after death.
• +connect command line argument.
• Preventing altering clan tag colors (used to appear as friendly instead of an enemy).

Patch 1.2 will not address every problem in the game. Patch 1.3 will encompass many more of the outstanding issues, and will start at Phase 2 again once patch 1.2 passes through Phase 5.

Additional support for the game will be available by way of patches as necessary in the future. And before you ask, one of the items still on our list is /record (this is unfortunately a bigger task which cannot be completed in time for 1.2). More info regarding future patches will be made available after Patch 1.2 is released.

Hope that clears up some of the questions. In the meantime, enjoy double-XP this weekend!
Glad to see an update for all the PC players out there. To view the original post made, click here.

Medlem

Nån som vet om fast xp power server exploit gör så att alla går ner på noll som varit inne på en sån?

Man får ju hoppas det

signatur

quod similis saporem blandeque coruscant

Medlem
Skrivet av Notumforce:

Nån som vet om fast xp power server exploit gör så att alla går ner på noll som varit inne på en sån?

Man får ju hoppas det

Hehe, har ett acc i 65/10

signatur

||||||||||||
||||||||||||

Medlem

Jag hoppas också att allt nollställs...

Medlem

ja annars så känns det ganska meningslöst med ranking

signatur

quod similis saporem blandeque coruscant

Medlem