Warhammer Patch 1.2

Medlem
Warhammer Patch 1.2

Bra grejer kommer för oss Warhammer spelare.

This is an early draft of the v1.2 patch notes for public viewing. As usual note that these notes are subject to change, addition or deletion as we gain feedback from our Test Server.

A final version of the v1.2 Patch Notes will be posted when v1.2 is pushed live to all servers.

Highlights
Call to Arms! Look for hundreds, nay thousands, of your temporarily absent fellow Realm-mates who are returning to the WAR to respond to a mighty call to arms from Emperor Karl Franz and T’charzanek. These returning champions will be endowed with a buff providing them with increased Experience and Renown gain. Seek out these old comrades and invite them into your group, and you will gain the benefits of the buff as well!
New Careers! Unleash the savage fury of the relentless Orc Choppa, or take up the doom-laden oath of the unstoppable Dwarf Slayer. These two new melee-focused careers relish the thrill of fighting on the front lines and laying waste to all foes that come within reach of their mighty blades.
Bitter Rivals join the battle! Introducing the newest live event for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. "Bitter Rivals" focuses on the ancient hatred that burns between the Dwarf and Greenskin races. Millennia of conflict in the Worlds Edge Mountains have honed the enmity that exists between the Orcs and Goblins and the stout Dwarfs to a razor-sharp edge, and when these nemeses meet in battle, it is war without mercy.
Fight for control of the warped Twisting Tower! The battle rages in this new Tier 4 Scenario found deep in the heart of the maddening Chaos Wastes. Here, the warping power of Chaos is at its peak, transforming the very fabric of reality in defiance of all reason. Warriors of Order and Destruction must grapple for control of this ancient citadel, for if the secrets of the Twisting Tower should fall into enemy hands, the tide of battle will surely turn.
Answer the Rallying Cry with new Realm vs. Realm gameplay enhancements! Introducing the new Open RvR Rallying Cry system that summons you to key battles. The new Zone Control Domination System rewards the Realm that truly conquers the battlefield. Also, many improvements to siege weapons ensure that the mighty engines of war are now more lethally effective than ever. See below for additional details.
New treasures await! Across-the-board itemisation improvements have been made to the Fortresses, world dungeons, and city dungeons of WAR, including better world drops, quest rewards, Influence rewards, and more!
Crafting system improvements! We've made many improvements to the game's crafting system, including pairing-off specific gathering skills with specific production skills in order to make crafters more self-sufficient. Also, the levelling curve of trade skills has been improved and fewer components are required to create items. Last, but certainly not least, is the addition of new craftable items!
Easy Public Quests make their debut in Tiers 2, 3 and 4. Scaled for courageous bands of 1 to 3 adventurers, these Public Quests offer a rewarding PvE experience without a large commitment of forces. You'll find one Easy Public Quest in each Chapter, so gather a few friends, or venture out alone... if you dare!
Multiple mail attachments! Now you can send several attached items with a single mail message.
Two new secret lairs await! Finding the new hidden lairs is only half the battle. Figuring out how to open the door - and surviving the dangers inside - is another matter, entirely!

Zone Control Domination

To help place more emphasis on Keep claiming and defence, as well as to combat the "defence by not defending" strategy, we are introducing the Zone Control Domination mechanic. With this system, players who take and hold all Battlefield Objectives and claim Keeps in a contested zone (in Tier 4) or a shared RvR lake (in Tiers 2 and 3) have the opportunity to capture that zone, forgoing the standard mechanics of Zone Control.

Each Battlefield Objective and Keep will be worth 1 Domination Point. To capture a zone via the Domination rules, your Realm must have all 6 Domination Points. In Tiers 2 and 3, capturing all six points in a shared RvR lake will give the capturing Realm control of the entire Tier. These are represented as small pip marks on the Zone Control Bar.

Battlefield Objectives and Keeps have different requirements for earning their Domination Point, as follows:
To earn a Domination Point from a Battlefield Objective, it must be owned by your Realm for 30 minutes.
To earn a Domination Point from a Keep, it must be claimed by a Guild and then held for 2 hours. If you lose control of a Battlefield Objective or Keep at any time, you lose the Domination Point.
Multiple Domination Points cannot be gained from a single source (for example, it isn’t possible to get 6 Domination Points by capturing Martyr’s Square 6 times).
If a zone that was taken over by Zone Domination is put into a contested state, all timers and Domination Points are reset.

New RvR Chain Quests
The rally call has gone out! The WAR rages on and help is needed at every warcamp across the realms! New quest-givers have appeared in every warcamp and will offer players brand spanking new chain quests. 'Chain' quests are a new feature that will allow players to complete a set of linked quests and repeat the 'chain' again once they have completed all of the quests in the 'chain.' The new quests will be available from NPCs near the Rally Masters in the warcamps, and they are designed to reward players for participating in open RVR.

signatur

I got a Goldenshower.

Medlem

Längtar till jag får testa choppa

Mmm.. ser sjukt fram emot detta. Jag ska göra en Slayer på K8P eftersom jag spelar Destro nu.

Medlem

Vilken eu server är det egentligen mest folk på? Kanske gör en slayer där.. Är det eltharion eller vilken? någon som har en tillförlitlig källa?

signatur

Friskyttarna.eu | Ditt ljus i MMO-mörkret

Medlem

Finns ingen tillfölitlig källa vad jag vet.
Men om du har tid, titta igenom server forumen på warhammeraliance.com, www.waralytics.com och väg in.

Men om du bara letar efter störst, så tror jag du ska köra på Azgal. Letar du efter en bra comunity så titta på K8P och karak hirn - för överlag verkar de ha nöjda spelare där.

Medlem

På Karak-Hirn är det riktigt bra stämning just nu. Både order och destruction har haft lyckade kvällar den senaste veckan och kommit riktigt nära att få invadera varandras städer. Vi må va den minsta servern, men kul det har vi att

Medlem

Azgal tycker jag har bra med spelare och RvR hela tiden nästan

Medlem

Håller med om Azgal, spelar där och det förekommer RvR varje dag, i massiv mängd.

signatur

{15:3} Dominus quasi vir pugnator, omnipotens nomen eius.
The Lord is a Man of War.

Medlem

Finns det alltid wb i t2-3 som attackerar keeps? Det saknar jag som det är nu på eltharion.

signatur

Medlem

Kan bara tala för karak-hirn, att det brukar vara någonting som händer i orvr där överallt, logga det precis av t3 efter tagit 2 keeps, och försvarat det sista en stund - mycket kvälls/nattaktivitet - spelar inte såmycket under dagen dock.

Medlem

okej, är det fart på krigandet redan 15.00?

signatur

Medlem

Det slåss om keeps i Karak-Azgal i princip hela tiden, även i T2 och T3, jag är mycket nöjd med val av server:P

Medlem

Kanska gör en nya char där då.

signatur

Skriv svar