Heta Titlar Uppkommande spel Sommar/Höst

fue
Medlem
Heta Titlar Uppkommande spel Sommar/Höst

Heta Titlar Sommar/Höst. saknar du ett spel, skriv en reply

Alan Wake TBA 2007 - Alan Wake is a video game being developed by Remedy Entertainment, the Finnish company behind the Max Payne games. Alan Wake is billed as a "psychological action thriller". Microsoft Game Studios is the publisher of the game. The Alan Wake character is modeled after Ilkka Villi, a professional Finnish actor.

Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation TBA ?? - Alone in the Dark, also known as Alone in the Dark 5 and Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation, is the fifth installment of the survival horror video game series created by Infogrames (now Atari). The game will be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Assassin's Creed - TBA 2007 - The game takes place during the Third Crusade, exact year 1191. The gamer plays as a member of the assassin sect Hashshashin known as Altaïr (??????, Arabic, "The flying" eagle), whose objective is to assassinate the nine historical figures who are propagating the Crusades, and the suffering of the people.

Bioshock - August 2007 - BioShock is a video game in development by Irrational Games, for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. It is described by the developers as a "spiritual successor" to their previous PC title System Shock 2.

Blue Dragon - September 2007 (EU) - Blue Dragon is a console role-playing game for the Xbox 360 video game console. NOTE: Allready released in ASiA

Colin McRae: DIRT June 2007 - The title is due for release for Xbox 360 and PC on 22nd June 2007 in the US and 29th June 2007 in the EU.

Devil May Cry 4 TBA 2007 - Devil May Cry 4 is the second sequel (Devil May Cry 3 being a prequel) to the Capcom horror-action game Devil May Cry. It was announced in March 2007 that the game would be released simultaneously for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. It is being developed by Capcom Production Studio 4, the producers of Resident Evil 4 and the original Devil May Cry.

Forza Motorsport 2 - May/June 2007 - Forza Motorsport 2, or Forza 2, is the sequel to the first sim racing videogame of the franchise, Forza Motorsport, developed by Turn 10 Studios.

Grand Theft Auto 4 16th October 2007 (ATM) - Grand Theft Auto IV (also known as GTA IV or GTA 4) is the upcoming eleventh installment of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced for release by Rockstar Games on October 16, 2007 in the United States for Xbox 360

Halo 3 FALL 2007 - Halo 3, the third game in the best-selling Xbox game franchise Halo, is a highly anticipated first-person shooter video game under development by Bungie Studios for the Xbox 360 and is expected to "set a new high water mark" for next-generation games.[1] An official announcement on the developers' website states that Halo 3 will end the current story arc of the Halo trilogy. A beta test of the multi-player component of the game began May 11th, 2007.[2] The final version of the game is due to be released in Fall 2007.

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Winter 2007 - Kane & Lynch: Dead Men is a game in development by IO Interactive for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. It is described as "a co-op action game depicting a violent and chaotic journey of two men - a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath – and their brutal attitude towards right and wrong. Now, they must partner up as a mess of cash makes for hell on Earth."

Mass Effect TBA 2007 - Mass Effect, is an action role-playing game under development by BioWare exclusively for the Xbox 360. Its exact release date is not yet known, but it will be the first installment of a planned trilogy. The game takes place in the year 2183, with the player assuming the role of an elite human soldier named Commander Shepard. The story revolves around an ancient alien prophecy stating that, every fifty thousand years, an alien race comes to the galaxy to harvest all organic life, and the time of their return is approaching.

Resident Evil 5 TBA 2008 - Resident Evil 5 is the forthcoming installment in the Resident Evil survival horror series for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, was first announced on July 20, 2005. The official release dates are to be announced. The producer of the game has stated that Resident Evil 5 is tentatively scheduled for a release sometime in 2008.

Too Human August 2007 - Too Human is a video game currently under development by Canadian developer Silicon Knights. The game is based around the future of technology and its effects on mankind. The game is also greatly influenced by Norse mythology. It is the first installment in a series of three games with a development budget of US$80-100 million each. This surpasses Shenmue as the most expensive video game ever produced.

Medlem

Halo 3.

signatur

Besök Patch Is Online för väldigt svala spelrecensioner.

Medlem

Mass Effect :3

signatur

"I don't rock and roll, I BURN!"

Medlem

ser nästan fram emot samtliga, vilken härligt spelår

signatur

🇸🇪 VR Sverige Discord server
https://discord.com/invite/avnhs6mgjc

fue
Medlem

ja visst är det, top 3, Assasin Creed, Blue Dragon och Colin McRae: DiRT faktiskt. Sen ser ju bioshock, mass effect bra ut! Tur att man tar studenten iår

Medlem

Kane & Lynch - Dead Men
Too Human
Resident Evil 5
The Darkness
Two Worlds
Guitar Hero 3
Lost Oddyssey
Virtua Fighter 5

Sen om nu vissa av dessa spel blir försenade återstår att se.

Medlem

Fin lista

signatur

-^-^--^-The sound of a bat cutting through space and time-^-^--^-

Medlem

Aww! Fantastiskt! :heart:

signatur

"No one will be left to prove that humans existed". - Dave Mustaine

Medlem
Skrivet av jingai:

Kane & Lynch - Dead Men
Too Human
Resident Evil 5
The Darkness
Two Worlds
Guitar Hero 3
Lost Oddyssey
Virtua Fighter 5

Tvivlar starkt på att Resident Evil 5 släpps i höst, om ens nästa år för den delen..

Edit:
http://www.fz.se/nyhetsarkiv/?id=16945

signatur

"I don't rock and roll, I BURN!"

Medlem
Skrivet av cribba:
Skrivet av jingai:

Kane & Lynch - Dead Men
Too Human
Resident Evil 5
The Darkness
Two Worlds
Guitar Hero 3
Lost Oddyssey
Virtua Fighter 5

Tvivlar starkt på att Resident Evil 5 släpps i höst, om ens nästa år för den delen..

Edit:
http://www.fz.se/nyhetsarkiv/?id=16945

Hade jag helt missat 8(

Medlem

Suck.. jag kommer inte ha råd med alla dessa spel hehe

fue
Medlem

Testade Two Worlds på PC, men det var åt helvete dåligt. Grafiken är fin, men gameplay suger faktiskt, tragiskt men sant!

Inaktiv

Stackars plånbok

signatur

"Jesus loves me yes I know"

fue
Medlem
Skrivet av eDy:

Stackars plånbok

tur att jag inte köpte det då!

Inaktiv

Ser bra ut. Inte mycket exklusiva titlar för just Xbox men hey, de lär vara bra i alla fall!

signatur

sibbor: [...]eller hävdar att 60GB PS3 skulle vara en svart, tung, het stekpanna...
Min Blogg: Noir

fue
Medlem

Kommer ju Blue Dragon, Alan Wake, GTA IV, Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, duger ju!

Medlem

Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation är inte att glömma heller imo

signatur

(batsman) Det enda som är större än njutningen av ett avklarat arbete, är att skjuta upp det till morgondagen.

Inaktiv
fue
Medlem

Kane & Lynch har en ganska bra storyline, hoppas spelskaparna tar vara på det och inte blåser i väg det, som med så många andra spel...

Medlem
Skrivet av fue:

Testade Two Worlds på PC, men det var åt helvete dåligt. Grafiken är fin, men gameplay suger faktiskt, tragiskt men sant!

Kan du vara lite mer specifik ang vad som är dåligt? Det är lite kvar till spelet släpps så hoppas att de hinner fixa lite i alla fall

signatur

*Io Sono Interista*

fue
Medlem

Jag syftade på PC, har testat det, jag gillade inte det personligen...

Medlem

mm vilket spel år, hur skall man ha råd med alla dessa goda titlar

Medlem
Skrivet av fue:

hmm. måste vara tråkigt att importera ett spel och sedan få reda på att det suger :/

signatur

(batsman) Det enda som är större än njutningen av ett avklarat arbete, är att skjuta upp det till morgondagen.

Inaktiv

Bara, eller bara och bara.. Men dessa titlar verkar interessanta:

Alan Wake
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Assassin's Creed
Också.. The Force Unleashed (star wars) men det kanske inte kommer i höst/sommar.

signatur

The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) 1.8: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/197-tsl-restored-con...

Skriv svar