Prylgalen ?!

Är du som jag alltid intresserad utav nya ovanliga och über coola "prylar"?

jaha? ..då är det väl bara att dela med sig!

8)

signatur

"Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me - C.R.E.A.M. - Get the money! - Dollar, dollar bill y'all"

Tänkte införskaffa ett Aquarium igen, vad tycks?

Octopussy Studios

signatur

"Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me - C.R.E.A.M. - Get the money! - Dollar, dollar bill y'all"

Ny ratt till GT5P & kommande GT5!

..Ratten har tagits fram i nära samarbete mellan Logitech och Polyphony Digital, som utvecklat Gran Turismo-serien. Företagens samarbetade resulterade i den första force feedback ratten med en justerbar knapp som låter spelaren ändra bilens balans genom inställningar som fördelar bromskraft, anti-spin och stötdämpare. Tack vare de nya inställningarna går det att köra snabbare är någonsin i Gran Turismo.

signatur

Någon som såg RoomService igår med blandaren som ändrade färg??

Kolla in denna istället, it's da future! ..and it's da shiit! :heart:

Water Ball Ripples - Yanko Design

signatur

För dig som bor trångt men har en fet plånbok?

Hi-Can is an "High Fidelity Canopy" created by the Italian Designer Edoardo Carlino. I think it is the most incredible bed invented these last years. You will feel in this bed like in the most comfortable cocoon. Hi-can integrates flaps, ventilation, an hi-fi system and a screen with dvd player. What more can one want?

signatur

Flåklypa re-born..

Caterham RS Seven, insektsdödare exeptionel!

The lightweight Seven chassis delivers a power-to-weight ratio of over 1000bhp per tonne, which is more than double of a Bugatti Veyron. The 1150lbs racing beast can be yours for £115,000 ($230,000).

signatur

Medlem

Åhh vilka prylar alltså! Sängen skulle vara perfekt för mig. Kan inte somna utan att kolla på TV innan. Handfatet eller vad tusan det är ser också väldigt nice ut. Ändrar vattnet färg beroende på om det är kallt eller varmt?

Funderar faktiskt på att skaffa mig en PS3 enbart för GT5... och Blu-Ray då... Men vetefan... =/

signatur

"No one will be left to prove that humans existed". - Dave Mustaine

Vad är klockan?

This watch is competent of disclosing the accurate position of stars just in case you wish to monitor the track of your favorite star. At a 35 degree view, this watch depicts the location of around 1,109 stars in 169 cluster galaxies with constellation markers. This watch also brings forth interesting specks like Equinox indications and sun location with respect to solar positions. Taking a step further, you can identify the time-gap of sunshine, sunrise and sunset. A 10x magnifier enables you the closer vision of the beauty. Available in yellow and neat blue, this watch can be yours if you drop $449 and $585 for the small and big one, respectively.

..fattar du!? ..här är manualen:

signatur

Kosy brasa på Plasman eller LCD är ju shysst men du fryser ju fortfarande häcken av dig.. och en kupe värmare i från Mekonomen är ju inte sexigt direkt.

..en "LCD värmare?" ..jahapp!

For example Real Fireplace Illuminational Heater is a great replacement for an old fireplace. It may look like a cross between an LCD display and a space heater, but the display part of the gadget actually shows a ?real? fireplace. The Real Fireplace gives you the look and aesthetic of a fireplace situated on a flatscreen display while the rest of the unit blasts toasty heat in your direction. The good thing about this ?fireplace? is that you can move it all over the house, and you don?t have to take care of him like a real fireplace. Price : 25,800 yen ($242)

signatur

Blivit stor eller bara helt enkelt utslängd?

Här är en "möbel-box" för dig!

Casulo: An Entire Apartment's Furniture in One Small Box

signatur

Danskarna är bra på design.. ritkigt najs!

"Lobster"

signatur

Hemmabio Tips! ..om du skulle ha 6 Miljoner Dollars skräpande någonstans..

Picture Elements:
Sony SRX-S110 Professional Video Projector (4,096-by-2,160)
Stewart 18-by-10-foot Snowmatte 1.0 Gain Laboratory-Grade Motion Picture Screen

Players and Sources:
Sony BDP-S1 Blu-ray Player
Sony PlayStation 3 Gaming Console
Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD Player
JVC HMDH-5U D-VHS Recorder
SATA Drive (72 HDTV Hours Total)
Mark Levinson N° 51 DVD/CD Media Player
Pioneer HLD-X0 Hi-Vision HDTV MUSE Laserdisc Player

Surround Processing and Decoding:
Theta Digital Generation VIII 32-bit 8x Oversampling Dual Processors (13)

Amplification:
Mark Levinson N° 33h Amplifiers (2)
McIntosh MC-2102 Amplifiers (30)
Crown Macro Reference Gold Amplifiers (3)

Speakers:
Snell 1800 THX Music & Cinema Reference Subwoofers (16)
Snell THX Music & Cinema Reference Towers ( 8 )
MuRata ES103A Super Tweeters (10)
Snell THX Music & Cinema Reference LCR-2800 Center-Channel Speakers (3)

Hmm här saknas något?! ..var är PS3'an ?!

Jeremy Kipnis

signatur

Medlem

jovars, om man ändå hade pengar....

signatur

Life is like a shit-sandwich; the more bread you have the less shit you eat.

Medlem

Från drinktips till design? Jag visste det...
(internskämt)

Kolla in alla sköna prylar på www.thinkgeek.com, de har roliga prylar som inte kräver att du pantsätter huset för skaffa någon av prylarna.

signatur

My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Allt i ett för en "Internet Broadcaster", oavsett om du jobbar för Al-Quada eller Rocco Sifredi.

While thin and highly compact laptops have become very popular these days, the UCCTOP XENO is bucking that trend by being a monstrous, briefcase sized system. But what it lacks in portability it more than makes up for in terms of functionality, particularly if you?re in the business of streaming broadcasts to the web.

While editors will love the built in jog/shuttle wheel, the UCCTOP XENO seems more tailored for running live productions since it has a built-in 4 channel video switcher and a 6 channel audio mixer with actual faders. It?s also capable of inserting subtitles and corporate logos during live broadcasts, and can be used to remotely control video cameras or other playback devices like VTRs and DVD players. And even with a price tag of around $10,000, it?s probably still cheaper than buying a standalone video switcher and audio mixer.

UCCTOP XENO

signatur

Jobbig syrra eller morsa?

This door lock works like most devices with a biometric scanner. You?ll program all of the fingerprints (up to 120) directly from the keypad, eliminating the need for a PC. The handle can be positioned on either the left or right to accommodate most doors and will lock automatically.

LA9-3LH-SC - Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock

signatur

Skrivet av CastorFiber:

Från drinktips till design? Jag visste det...
(internskämt)

Kolla in alla sköna prylar på www.thinkgeek.com, de har roliga prylar som inte kräver att du pantsätter huset för skaffa någon av prylarna.

Man måste ju hålla sig ajour (insatt på gayiska) med omvärlden!.

Bra Länk!

signatur

Succe ifrån CES 2008 -> The FPS Gaming vest

The FPS Gaming vest is a new gaming peripheral aimed at the first person shooter market. Looking like a flack jacket, the vest will actually "punch" you when you get hit. Not only that, but it punches where you get hit too. It doesn?t bruise, but you definitely know you?ve been fragged and where the shot came from.

Now for the fun part. At the CES 08 show they?re demonstrating a prototype helmet to add on to the system. When I first heard about this I had a few reservations. I mean, you don?t normally say "yes" to someone when they say "Hey, wear this helmet that will hit you in the head".

It works though, and works well. Playing the demo game I got taken down by an alien, and the fatal shot came straight to the back of the head. Ouch?

Gaming hardware is dead in the water if it doesn?t have title support, which is why TN have developed drivers for a bunch of common games including Crysis, Half Life 2, Medal of Honour and F.E.A.R.

TN Games

signatur

Jag har alltid velat ha en sådan här.. roligare och tar mindre plats en en stege!

Locate the problem with imagery-enhanced GPS, monitor it via digital remote surveillance, chew it over on low-Earth orbit sat-phone, but sooner or later there'll be a boarding, and that's when you'll need the T-PLS pneumatically launched grappling hook.

Digital Force Technologies makes and markets all of the above, but it's the T-PLS air-propelled tactical line-throwing system with standard titanium grappling hook and 7mm Kevlar line that you want in the trunk of your car when you're called to the next Vegas hotel fire.

Developed by DFT for Special Operations Forces, the 350psi regulated air source shoots the line out "in excess of 120 feet," according to the company. "Minimizing complexity and emphasizing durability, T-PLS brings a much needed capability by mitigating noise and allowing the SOF operator to reach new heights in tactical climbing missions."

TACTICAL PNEUMATIC LAUNCH SYSTEM (T-PLS)

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av swe.-SiOUX-.swe:

Hemmabio Tips! ..om du skulle ha 6 Miljoner Dollars skräpande någonstans..
http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/jeremy_kipn...

Picture Elements:
Sony SRX-S110 Professional Video Projector (4,096-by-2,160)
Stewart 18-by-10-foot Snowmatte 1.0 Gain Laboratory-Grade Motion Picture Screen

Players and Sources:
Sony BDP-S1 Blu-ray Player
Sony PlayStation 3 Gaming Console
Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD Player
JVC HMDH-5U D-VHS Recorder
SATA Drive (72 HDTV Hours Total)
Mark Levinson N° 51 DVD/CD Media Player
Pioneer HLD-X0 Hi-Vision HDTV MUSE Laserdisc Player

Surround Processing and Decoding:
Theta Digital Generation VIII 32-bit 8x Oversampling Dual Processors (13)

Amplification:
Mark Levinson N° 33h Amplifiers (2)
McIntosh MC-2102 Amplifiers (30)
Crown Macro Reference Gold Amplifiers (3)

Speakers:
Snell 1800 THX Music & Cinema Reference Subwoofers (16)
Snell THX Music & Cinema Reference Towers ( 8 )
MuRata ES103A Super Tweeters (10)
Snell THX Music & Cinema Reference LCR-2800 Center-Channel Speakers (3)

Hmm här saknas något?! ..var är PS3'an ?!

Jeremy Kipnis

om jag skulle ha 6 mille över så skulle jag aldrig "inreda" rummet på det vidriga sättet, ursäkta uttrycket

Inaktiv

chansen att bli stormrik finns ju ganska ofta,
lotto har ju högvinster rätt så ofta,
just nu så är väl det typ minst 120 miljoner om man är ensam med 7 rätt.

Medlem
Skrivet av Strax Dax:

Haha... nej?

signatur

My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Medlem
Skrivet av CastorFiber:
Skrivet av Strax Dax:

Haha... nej?

Hehe... jo?

signatur

Härmed lovar jag att aldrig köpa ett spel igen! Med undantag spel som jag MÅSTE köpa för att kunna spela.

Survival Laptop!

"This sure do will come in handy for scientists or researchers who work far away from civilization and power source."

This solar notebook concept is a laptop with complete power independent. Its independence is due to powerful batteries that are recharged by wide Solar Panel attached to the computer. Equipped with satellite link GPS, internet access, and satellite telephone which makes this device not only power independent but also universal tool for communication and exchange information literally from any spot on the planet.

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av swe.-SiOUX-.swe:

Jag har alltid velat ha en sådan här.. roligare och tar mindre plats en en stege!

http://www.digitalforcetech.com/images/tpls.jpg

Locate the problem with imagery-enhanced GPS, monitor it via digital remote surveillance, chew it over on low-Earth orbit sat-phone, but sooner or later there'll be a boarding, and that's when you'll need the T-PLS pneumatically launched grappling hook.

Digital Force Technologies makes and markets all of the above, but it's the T-PLS air-propelled tactical line-throwing system with standard titanium grappling hook and 7mm Kevlar line that you want in the trunk of your car when you're called to the next Vegas hotel fire.

Developed by DFT for Special Operations Forces, the 350psi regulated air source shoots the line out "in excess of 120 feet," according to the company. "Minimizing complexity and emphasizing durability, T-PLS brings a much needed capability by mitigating noise and allowing the SOF operator to reach new heights in tactical climbing missions."

http://www.digitalforcetech.com/images/tpls-1.jpg

TACTICAL PNEUMATIC LAUNCH SYSTEM (T-PLS)

Hmm har också alltid velat ha en sån här men vet i fan vad man ska ha den till dock

Medlem
Skrivet av SoniC:
Skrivet av CastorFiber:
Skrivet av Strax Dax:

Haha... nej?

Hehe... jo?

Hoho... nej?

Chansen till att ta chansen till att bli stormrik finns dock ofta. Ungefär lika stor chans jag har till att ta chansen att utveckla förmågan att flyga genom att gå ut och hoppa så högt jag kan varje dag. Chansen att jag verkligen lyckas flyga är ju dock en helt annan sak.

Get my drift?

signatur

[size="15"]Ugh!?[/size]

Retro Lur!

PotteryBarn

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av SeniiL:
Skrivet av SoniC:
Skrivet av CastorFiber:
Skrivet av Strax Dax:

Haha... nej?

Hehe... jo?

Hoho... nej?

Chansen till att ta chansen till att bli stormrik finns dock ofta. Ungefär lika stor chans jag har till att ta chansen att utveckla förmågan att flyga genom att gå ut och hoppa så högt jag kan varje dag. Chansen att jag verkligen lyckas flyga är ju dock en helt annan sak.

Get my drift?

Höhö... jo?

Hört talas om lagen om orsak och verkan? Nu snackar vi alltså inte om chanser eller sannolikheter att vinna på lotto eller lära sig flyga genom att dagligen hoppa så högt man kan.

Det finns vissa gemensamma egenskaper hos folk som är framgångsrika och en av dessa egenskaper är att de alla förstår lagen om orsak och verkan. Oavsett om det handlar om den ekonomiska biten eller inte.

Inaktiv

Pröjsar man en lotto lapp i veckan så finns alltid chansen, en liten chans är bättre än ingen alls.

Medlem
Skrivet av Strax Dax:

Pröjsar man en lotto lapp i veckan så finns alltid chansen, en liten chans är bättre än ingen alls.

Är faktiskt större chans att man dör när man går ifrån affären man köper lotten i, än att gå hem med en storvinst

signatur

Programmer: an organism that turns coffein into software. Trollar och Trixar Bloggen

Skriv svar