Battlefield2142 =GoD= Guerillas on Drugs clan Recruiting!

Inaktiv
Battlefield2142 =GoD= Guerillas on Drugs clan Recruiting!

=GoD= Guerillas on Drugs Brigade

"Remember the clan tag name Gun-baby's. It's the last thing you see before a headshot!"

Guerillas on Drugs clan was created 2006 by cofounders =GoD=Braindead and =GoD=Leftovers both individuals are peace loving psychopaths whom love to squeeze pink and very fluffy little cute bunny's to death. :>

But that's beside the point we are making here, first of all Guerillas on Drugs is a Battlefield2142 hardcore clan so no noobs here, thank you! Our clan has two sides to it, an American and a European. With that said we have both BF2 - Battlefield2142 servers, website and Teamspeak to support our adventuress endeavors.

Unlike other clans in the community we don't charge our members for playing or using our services its all freebee, there is a flipside to that coin thought. We provide a free service and expect in return your soul for the duration of your membership with us.

And by that I personally mean seeing to it that all members are fanatical loyalist, active but most important of all murderess cannibals on the battlefield :evil: , fighting for every inch of the ground they stand on. You got the talent, we got the gear and hell loads of fun. "We provide and YOU deliver boys and girls it's that simple"

Now, back to business!

Guerillas on Drugs is an adult clan, yep XXX if you prefer. We have a mature stamp for life and don?t take in children. Whit that being said and out of the way, below you will find eye-candy 8) on what we are looking for, good luck Gun-baby's!

Team Generals are needed.

Players must have ladder experience and clan management experience. Generals will be in total control of day to day operations and clan management. The Generals will report to the =GoD= clan leaders & Admins, these are =GoD=Braindead or =GoD=Leftovers. We want our Generals to come to the table with strategies and ways to build out a successful clan. If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you.

Ladder Admins and Generals.

Clan =GoD= has every intention on competing in the various competitive ladders. With that said we are seeking 2 individuals that understand the various ladders, ie, TWL, CAL etc... You must have experience playing in the ladders as well as have a good understanding of the interoperations of Ladder Play. These two individuals will be responsible for identifying squad leaders and holding monthly or bi-weekly tryouts for their respective squads.

20 Player specific positions.

Once the above positions are filled =GoD= clan will be recruiting 20 players to fill its squads. The players will be invited via an open try-out of which our Ladder Admins and Generals will be hand selecting certain players to fill voids in strategic positions.

2 Fourm Moderators for =GoD= 2142 Clan Forums.

Looking for 2 individuals with passion for Battlefield2142 or BF2, these positions will be responsible for the upkeep of these forums, to include posting upcoming information on 2142 battlefield and keeping the community informed. Individuals must have experience with phpbb or html and familiar with BBC Code.

If you are interested in any of the positions, please leave your posts in this thread and an =GoD= member will be in contact with you via PM. Feel free to visit our dedicated Teamspeak channel at 67.18.102.2:8774 if you have any questions. Or contact me on msn at amirkomet@hotmail.com

"Thank you for your time and see your dead corps on the field!"

=GoD=Leftovers clan leader & CEO of Guerillas on Drugs Brigade, Sweden.

Ha en trevlig dag!!

Medlem

Do i get a chainsaw and some rabbitfeet if i join?
OR do i need to use my teeth to get the rabbitfeet?

24 years old from Stockholm, thinking about joining.

Inaktiv

Greetingzzz From above the stars PsyX!

No sorry we are all out of chainsaws, what we can offer is a very sophisticated spoon killer we use it for digging out our victim's hearts, is a =GoD= all purpose spoon male to male tool.

When you click on the charge battery button the spoon gets a heaven like glow, at that point you can cut an enemy like hot knife thro butter.

"The Spoon weapon is one of many battlefield2142 male weapons, its very handy weapon all light carbon aluminum and its very shiny so don't look at it when you stab"

We also offer bunny killer animals they look very harmless and tiny but let me tell you, we have had a few accidence witch are classified as top-secret because of their grotesque nature, we will be using them for training however.

Now back to business!

You are more then welcome mate into our Teamspeak ip is 67.18.102.2:8774 A meeting has been setup for you on Teamspeak for 2006.08.26 20:00 Swedish time or contact me on amirkomet@hotmail.com or MP me on this forum =GoD=GloryTorch.

Thank you for your interest in =GoD=

=GoD=GloryTorch

Medlem

too bad u cant use the "=" sign in t bf 2142

signatur

WWW.CAZ-CLAN.SE - By gamers For gamers -

Inaktiv

Hello! there RLaXe=swe

If you go to the veteran program site to try to sign up for a BF2142 name you will notice that you cant use any of the = ()/&%¤#?!. keys or icons, this is not true thought in Battlefield 2142 game. In BF2142 you register a name and then add your clan tag in the Prefix bar just like in BF2.

Long live the =GoD= as a name on that note lol?

Have a good day!

Medlem

too bad for me that i use a = in my name

signatur

WWW.CAZ-CLAN.SE - By gamers For gamers -

Skriv svar