Nya kartor + patch 5 juni (!)

Medlem
Nya kartor + patch 5 juni (!)

May 30, 2008

Great news! Heads up that the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack sponsored by NVIDIA will be available worldwide for our PC players next week on June 5th!

NVIDIA is making it possible for PC players to download the map pack for Free on the PC thanks to their sponsorship. In addition, expect to see quite a few promotions popping up leading up to the launch of the map packs on the 5th and beyond. I know NVIDIA has a lot of great things planned for PC users in addition to maps becoming available.

There’s going to be some PC specific previews going up online this weekend I believe that will cover how well the maps play on the PC version as well as some contests and promotions happening all next week. I’ll be posting up details on them as they get started all this week!

The Variety Map Pack includes four new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer including Broadcast, Chinatown, Killhouse, and Creek.

In addition to the map pack hitting, PC Players will be receiving the 1.6 Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that will add support for the new maps, fix a server crash exploit recently reported by the community, and a few additional features / bug fixes. I will post a full patch notes list next week.

Källa: http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

signatur

"The new Quake-43 game blows my mind. It's even better than Super Turbo Turkey Puncher" Timmy Rogers

Medlem

Gött:D Då ska man lira dom banorna.

Inaktiv

Det är skönt att Nvidia bjuder på detta , annars så skulle väl vi betala för banorna som konsoll-användarna.

Medlem

Fan va Najs!!!

signatur

Remember remember the fifth of November

Medlem

Dom på fz värkar inte ha snappat upp det men DEN HAR KOMMIT!!!
http://cod.totalgamingnetwork.com/

Medlem

tackar

Edit: Jag är väl blind, men nån som hittat "change log" för patchen?

Edit II: Jag fann "change log" själv:

- New maps Creek, Chinatown, Broadcast, and Killhouse
- Hardcore and oldschool server browser filters
- Fix for a Denial of Service attack.
- Includes all the changes up to patch 1.5

signatur

"The new Quake-43 game blows my mind. It's even better than Super Turbo Turkey Puncher" Timmy Rogers

Medlem

Välkommen ut å testa dem nya kartorna på vår FFA-server - Vi kör endast dem nya kartorna!

Edit: Nu kör vi alla spellägen/karta, och endast dem nya kartorna ligger i rotationen.

signatur

Skriv svar