Medlem
Vågar man

Installera Q2 igen å titta in på någon server?

Vågar jag?

Vill inte bli fast i träsket igen...
Ser ut som det är mest veteraner som lirar nu förtiden, kommer juh få feta däng ifall jag test lirar.

ush

sHyan.

signatur

Im a First Person Killer

Inaktiv

Lira som alla svenskar gör så ska det nog lösa sig:

Hide!
-----
If you are getting raped hard, and I mean really hard, the best thing to do is hide. Not the boring hide-waiting-for-an-item-to-spawn sort of hiding. No, I mean die hard hiding-the entire-game-through sort of hiding. The one that will make your teammates look at the scoretable asking "is one of our guys afk?" and the opponents will say something like "no idea, haven't seen him at all". You better pray to god that the stupid observers will say something like "no, he isn't afk, he is hiding", cause that will ruin everything. Thank god for the tdm mod that prevents spectators from talking to players while the game is running. Now, for the most fun, you should hide very early on. The earlier the better. If you're really lucky you will actually get a decent gun and even armor. Then you can run off, to get away from the battle. Upper rl is a good place to hide, but that is dangerous. Cause your teammates will spawn there every now and then, and then you need to be looking like "you're just passing through, on your way doing something more important stuff". Then it's best to look like your doing something usefull. Either run back and forth seemingly doing something clever. Or spam a rocket at random, make it look like you think an enemy is at water, and if youre lucky your teammate will jump down into water. Problem solved, chances are slim he will come up from water, go to mega, then to lift and run to upper rl again. And by the time he sees you agian when being killed he has forgot that you were there in the first place, so then you just need to repeat the feat. Also, maybe you need to make some fake binds saying "IM AT MEGA" or "IM AT WATER", when you're clearly not. And "I NEED HELP AT SEWERS" or something helps, try to vary them a little. I would believe the best place to hide was at the hallways. Not only cause the enemy wont be there as often, cause everyone spawning will be teammates. But also cause it's very easy pretending doing something usefull there. "Im just waiting for the slug to spawn", "I'm just collecting bullets for my soon to come chain", "ah, I'm just strolling through, pay no attention to me" and they most likely wont. Keep in mind we're talking about hiding the newschool way. Stay away from battle at all costs, but don't neccessarily stay in one spot all the time. Staying under the stairs is too obvious for the newschool hiders, it may work for a while, but once someone sees you, you don't really have any excuses other than "sorry, someone at the door". Just keep spending time in the areas of the maps where noone is, hallways and sewers are top notch places to hide. Do not, and I can't stress that enough, attempt hiding at lift! That's the worst place to hide, and you will only draw attention from angry opponents standing there.

+

Play for stats!
---------------
Everyone looks up to the top fragger. And what is more fun than being looked up to? Just pray that the one guy with 20 ping spawnraping by rail happens to be you. It's not hard, just be sure to not die, keep distance from armed opponents and be sure to never be 2v1'ed or 3v1'ed. Always look at your health before deciding whether you want to help your teammate getting 2v1'ed, or just wait till he gets both of them low and steal the both frags with chain. That's a tough call. Cause if you wait, he might actually kill one of them, or if you're really unlucky he might be lucky and frag both. Now we don't want that to happen. Anyway, it's fairly easy:

- kill the opponent with the lowest health first, so others don't take your frags. And those frags are the easiest
- stay alive, do not be afraid of running. And did you know how many easy spawnfrags you can get in the hallways? No? Oh man, you're up for a suprise!
- Drop ssg's to teammates so they can do some damage to the oponents, but be sure to not let them go around with too many rails or chains cause that will give them a lot more frags. You want to be on the top, don't you?

Your teammates say that they need help at water? Wait, it can be a trap. There can be a lot of railing enemies there ready to take you out. No, run to arena instead. Chances are that a couple of your teammates will be by rail already batteling it out. So instead you can get the whole arena for yourself, where nonrailing enemies are. And not only that, you also will be given fresh, newly spawned meat that you can easily rail. Show no mercy when it comes to whoring items though. Seriously, look at your stats, you're by far the most valuable player in the team, it only serves the common good that you are stacked at all times. And don't fear if your teammates lose control of the megaroom. It shouldn't affect you all that much, just run some more, and spend more time at hallways and upper rl. Easy pickings. When you win, be sure to say "only 34 railkills :\" and "damn, my teammates die too much" and "rail was off".

Inaktiv

tjenare förresten, long time no see. inte funderat på att skriva en bok?

Medlem

lider av dyslexi så tror det går bort gren...

signatur

Im a First Person Killer

Inaktiv
Inaktiv

[quote=Black7]Installera Q2 igen å titta in på någon server?

Vågar jag?

Vill inte bli fast i träsket igen...
Ser ut som det är mest veteraner som lirar nu förtiden, kommer juh få feta däng ifall jag test lirar.

ush

sHyan

Kära farbror Blyg, det finns inget q2 träsk längre, möjligtvis en dyig liten pöl ! Så utrusta dig med ett par justa gummistövlar så går det nog bra

Inaktiv
Skrivet av Putte[+30:

"]Kära farbror Blyg, det finns inget q2 träsk längre, möjligtvis en dyig liten pöl ! Så utrusta dig med ett par justa gummistövlar så går det nog bra

Glöm inte sydvästen, den är bra att ha den med

signatur

Man slutar inte leka för att man blir gammal, man blir gammal för att man slutar leka.
quakenet@#plus30

Skriv svar