Inaktiv
2007/11/09

Good day ladies and gentlemen,

The deduction of You is that the event x of which I speak is not accessible, because of the own person not being correctly implemented in the parametric continunity. It is also of you comments about the individual Piper Strick and Kathy Rexford;both of Nintendo of America Incorporated or to further extents the Nintendo concern.

You have been told that nothing would change on November 9;2007. Nothing will change on that day. You have confirmed it. Bergsala AB has confirmed it. Gamereactor has confirmed it. Super PLAY has confirmed it. Now it is your turn to confirm it. While I can not provide at the present time equivalent information to the dilemma of the dream of a lie of a dream of a dream of a lie of a dream, I can provide what will stop that event and make it non-existant.

The Noore OS x includes and Yoo nik su multiple development technique, it writes a open source, a iid and the base, the data base and iid of advancement technique, the possession nose nose Oh with the carbon len is only it supports a time environment and the master the advancement which powerful and is phul Rae thu it is a groove.
The time-tested the Pome X/pen code fixture tool which is combined in stability and result quality lets, technique standard foundation magnificently many sides advancement phul Rae thu in Noore OS x by the user interface where the groove is remarkable, it does. The shoes every, Noore the OS X infinity.infinity, the spot light, the dashboard and the Automator, core data, core image, and the person who is different a many thing revolution updated technology brings in the developer. Yoo of today nik su the addition which is this power in the foundation which puts a foundation it does there to be it will be able to use the OS which progresses most in the Noore OS x. This open pipe toward the developer east one introduction, to include it construction alcoholic beverage in Nintendo Noore OS x, the user experience high light, len time environment and the advancement organization, the developer tool, the chart and art dealer medical examination technique and international support service.

The rock the hard construction alcoholic beverage Noore OS x lets and the stability which is special in the BSD (Berkeley system distribution) it is started with the Darwin and result, the core foundation which puts the standard foundation of open source and Noore OS X.Darwin Yoo nik su the many POSIX, hazard provides a matrix and system vAPIs the support which it provides. The Darwin the function which is important, includes a line every multitasking and a symmetry multiprocessing (SMP) and in order to deliver Apple the FreeBSD a memory infinity Yoo whom it writes widely nik su integrated a distribution in the Mach?.?microkernel, it protected. Easy hazard an administration and advancement, the Darwin Yoo nik su the standard utility and language with all together the order line development environment which is intimate provides. The Darwin also today, the net which puts the tCP/IP foundation we supports the king construction alcoholic beverage; The actual file system (VFS) which is strengthened the file system squad which puts a foundation in design;
And object intention device driver organization. infinity-bit The support their data which uses the continuous gene next generation of application hazard infinity-bit speech, did to be possible intensively inside the tiger, medical art dealer medical examination and geospatial application it advanced. The Noore the OS x infinity bit and infinity-bit all supports a hardware in the version which the OS is simple. The tiger there is only ? kernel and a set of hazard core system library. Constructs len the time flexibility integrates provides a some len time environment to the lower part of the table environment which is simple in the organization Noore OS x which is powerful. NooreScript 2 Pyo Joon Pan (J2SE) whom it spreads out version infinity.infinity.infinity the object intention application organization and at APIs process, Nop it is optimistic and the execution which it integrates hardly, BSD Yoo nik su the APIs and the library, or the X11 it likes, there is a possibility all of running it in the Noore OS x 2 character screen which it spreads out. In order the side it comes to conduct your development effort, the Noore OS x the API collection which provides the approach which is consistent in technology-specific function provides the organization. The organization will make, data in image processing and audio signal processing, all it covers from user interface and the event which it handles.
--------------------------------------
2007/11/09

Medlem
Skrivet av Revolutionpetax:

The organization will make, data in image processing and audio signal processing, all it covers from user interface and the event which it handles.

Sounds great!

Medlem
Medlem

The deduction of You is that the event x of which I speak ...

sedan slutade jag läsa.

signatur

My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Skriv svar