Nyhet: MAG Beta 5.0 statistik!

Medlem

MAG BETA 5.0 blev riktigt populärt på PSN och Zipper Interactive vill nu förmedla lite rolig statistik på hur det gick för alla spelare där ute. Spelet släpps den 26 Januari, se till att skaffa ditt ex asap!

Here´s what we have:

* Before the end of the beta on January 10, there were well over a million downloads (860,000 in North America alone) of the MAG beta client worldwide.
* Of the 619,000+ people who gained at least one point of experience, 52,846 of them qualified for Squad Leader, 10,249 people qualified for Platoon Leader, 3,181 warriors made it all the way to OIC, and a mere 143 diehard soldiers made it to the level 60 experience cap.
* The breakdown of PMC preference ended up like this: Valor - 38.7%, Raven - 37.2%, SVER - 24.1%
* Who won the Beta 5.0 Shadow War? Despite their smaller numbers, SVER took the Sabotage war barely edging out Raven. Meanwhile, Valor took the Domination title; narrowly escaping a loss to Raven´s flock.
* More than 225 years worth of battles were played out over the week - with an average of 3.2 hours played per person.
* For the third beta period in a row, of all PSN users who participated in our testing phase, chennault2424 was the most prolific - he earned nearly 110,000 XP; making his grand total for the last three testing periods in excess of 360,000 experience points.
* Though chennault was the top guy, the remaining Top 5 list of players included My_Digital_Enemy, gomi-bukuro (jp), basquasher (jp), and Behike (jp).

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Gillade betan så mycket att jag beställde ett Bluetooth headset och MAG

signatur

Don't tell me i got no life, im a gamer, i got millions.

Medlem
Skrivet av KlosterKatten:

woho! Vad roligt att fler uppskattade spelet! Jag bokade också spelet och funderar på om det ska bli valor eller SVER man ska joina:P

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Tyvärr så fastnade inte jag för spelet. Tyckte att det var för stela animationer och alldeles för rörigt. Men det är kul att det finns spel till alla sorters människor på PS3

Medlem
Skrivet av Jozo:

Tyvärr så fastnade inte jag för spelet. Tyckte att det var för stela animationer och alldeles för rörigt. Men det är kul att det finns spel till alla sorters människor på PS3

signatur

Medlem
Skrivet av redmac:
Skrivet av KlosterKatten:

woho! Vad roligt att fler uppskattade spelet! Jag bokade också spelet och funderar på om det ska bli valor eller SVER man ska joina:P

Vilken av dem du än väljer så kommer jag jaga dig med Raven.

Medlem
Skrivet av BlackZam:

Vilken av dem du än väljer så kommer jag jaga dig med Raven.

ITS ON!!

signatur

Skriv svar