Nyhet: HOME expanderar och imponerar!

Medlem

Idag den 17 december 2009 är ett datum som kommer alltid att förbli en milstolpe. Från ingenstans kommer en helt ny grej till HOME som uppfyller det som SONY pratat om den senaste tiden, det vill säga mini MMO i HOME. Idag kommer man i EU och US HOME kunna besöka ett explosivt arcade game space känt som SodiumOne. De beskriver detta som: "50 level combat challenge where players can collect items to level up gameplay and strategically customise hovertanks with weapons, armour, and countermeasures"

Film och info nedan! Besök HOME idag och upplev något helt annorlunda!

ps! Det kom mer saker till HOME idag som jag tänkte ta upp lite kort. Audi med sitt nya space finns samt nya saker relaterat till Little big planet. Samt nya vip rum i Singstar området.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/238b359c" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/238b359c" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

This Thursday 17th December marks the next evolutionary step of the PlayStation Home platform, as we release a massive 50 level vehicle combat game wrapped inside a highly-interactive and expansive social gaming environment known as Sodium ? a truly revolutionary gaming experience, exclusive to PlayStation Home, published by Lockwood Publishing Ltd and developed by Outso Ltd. This entertainment event, set in a future of advanced technology where man and machine meet on a vast salt plain to turn deadly battle into extreme sport, resides only in the ever-growing world of PlayStation Home. And come opening day, you will want to be the first person in. That is, of course, if you want to be the last person standing.

A new benchmark for social gaming in general and a huge leap forward in terms of content for PlayStation Home, Sodium will launch with an explosive arcade game known as SodiumOne ? a 50 level combat challenge where players can collect items to level up gameplay and strategically customise hovertanks with weapons, armour, and countermeasures. These level-ups can be unlocked in a variety of ways, including meeting in-game objectives, trading resources collected in the Sodium world, and purchasing items that unlock upgrades in the Sodium environment (such as the tank pilot jackets, which grant access to additional levels of the game, leaderboards, and the pilots VIP lounge). This also includes additional games like Desert Quench and Scorpion Stomp, associated rewards and collectables, and personal questing adventures, all of which are tracked by the Sodium AI Information Android known as VICKIE. These games make for a truly next-level PlayStation Home experience that centres on the concept of offering persistent objectives and long-term rewards to you all in the PlayStation Home community, so you can work together to reach score targets and unlock future content.

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Ser spännande ut, brukade spela mycket shack i början när jag kom dit.

signatur

Don't tell me i got no life, im a gamer, i got millions.

Medlem

haha, samma här, men nu med detta som start skott för mini MMO i HOME så kommer jag tillbringa mer tid där!

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

KoP
Medlem

Hoppsan. Då får man ta en tur till Home och se vad som försiggår. Sen om det imponerar, det återstår att se.

Medlem

har spelat ett tag nu och det var ganska coolt. Lite wipeout blandat med mechwarrior. Hade kul och kommer fortsätta uppgradera mitt skepp och levla upp!

signatur

Skriv svar