E3: LotRO går söderut i höst - lite info
Nästa uppd och nästa expansion
The next part of the epic story will take players further south through Duillond and into the lands of Enedwaith, where they will march with the rangers on the road to Isengard. Slow down, I said the road to Isengard, not to Isengard. You?ll have to wait for that in the upcoming Rohan expansion for that.
Gamla instancer blir som nästan nya
... one of the most notable ones to us with a new system that will allow the dungeons of LotRO to scale by level. This will allow players to return to older dungeons such as The Great Barrows and experience it all over again at an appropriate level.
Med ny loot
Loot will also scale, so there should be plenty of shiny items to go around.
Free 2 play BETA
Free-to-play beta begins tomorrow (Wednesday, June 16th, 2010). So if you?re interested head over to the website and sign up.
The new content certainly looks interesting and the new land mass will provide between 80 and 200 new quests.
__Lite mer, saxat från vårt kins forum
For everyone who is interested and havent seen it yet:
A map of enedwaith and some information about the book.
----------- SPOILERS -------------
Volume III: Book II:
- Volume 3: Book 2 will contain the lands of Enedwaith.
- Enedwaith will contain 80 - 200 new quests.
- The epic story is about carrying a banner to Aragorn in the south.
- The lands of Enedwaith will be home to many tribes.
- The lands of Enedwaith haven't been corrupted by saruman yet.
- There wont be any new skirmishes.
- The dungeons of LotRO will be scaleable by level & size (solo, 3-man, 6-man, 12-man and 24-man - using the skirmish technology)
- Including scaleable loot and shiny items.
- New Session Play missions as ranger to learn more about Aragorn's forefathers.
- Enedwaith will contain four new dungeons associated with the epic storyline.
- Three solo dungeons.
- One open world dungeon (like bree reputation dungeon Haudh Iarchith)
- DX11 support will be part of this book.
Free to Play
- Prices of F2P quest packs will range from $5 to $10.
- Potions that will help with deed grinding are availble in the store.
- F2P beta began at June 16th 2010 (yesterday)
- Only standard houses are available for Free players.
- F2P players wont have acces to the ettenmoors (freep nor creep)
- Legendary items will get changes with Volume III: Book III.
- Mounted combat is still on the table for the Rohan Expansion.
- Rohan will be set post-orc work camps, much of Fangorn Forest around isengard will be destroyed.
- Players can experience Fangorn Forest in its full past glory through session play.
- Isengard will be in the upcoming rohan expansion
- There will be new instances in update after book 2.
- There will be new skirmishes for updates after book 2
- House will get an upgrade in a future update.
- There will be a new hobby in a future update.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.