IRON FRONT: Liberation 1944
Släpps ju snart(25 maj( så en tråd vore passande.(såg inte om det fanns nån tidigare?)
Kopierade från senaste Q&A:
1) Iron Front as a commercial product, offers high quality models, properly working features,
complete systems and sets. It’s not a bunch of a few models and half-working features, it’s a complete product.
2) The primary features of Iron Front are unique - the damage systems, the artillery systems, the vehicle systems.
3) The gameplay itself differs a lot. The settings of the whole weaponary makes the game different – there is no more „hit that tank anywhere with some rpg or javellin to destroy it“, there are no more guided rockets, no more long-distance shooting weapons, no more guided bombs. The aviation combat is different than in ArmA2 too.
Here follows a list of some of the most important unique features:
- Advanced, totally reworked tank system
- Working sights and scopes
- Breakable vehicles
- Completely different way of communication (no radio for every soldier like in arma2)
- Artillery towing by vehicles
- Artillery pushing by infantry
- New gametypes in multiplayer
There are 4 unique maps, with a summer environment that is well-presented, very detailed and
extensive. With over a hundred various new buildings, 98% of them are usable, you can enter inside them. Of course, they are all destructable.
The size of maps differ from extremly big to very small, for all tastes.
The main PvP gametypes are the Blitzkrieg, the TDM Tank Battle, the Air Superiority, the Capture and Hold, the Deathmatch, the Capture the Flag.
All in all, it features close to 30 missions, most of them Blitzkrieg ones.
Kommer definitivt spela detta MP exklusivt, kommer också ut via Steam