Bli strategisk i Disciples III
Citat från ett inlägg i ett annat forum daterat maj 2009 som kanske kan vara intressant, må vara av låg trovärdighet, för de som gillat tidigare spel.
Some of the things that got cut, won't be available or got changed in comparison to Disciples 2
- No Dungeons
- No Wood and Iron as resources, now there is only Gold, Mana and Stone(used to build castles)
- No Hero class - beastmaster
- No "combo" attacks (?!)
- Rivers are eye candy only now, no sailing by ships
- No multiplayer, single only - three chapters with six mission in each one + tutorial
- Territory clamming rods, can be placed at fixed places only ( Sad ) by any units. Also they are treated as units now and gain experience.
- Main heroes: Warrior, Wizard, Rulers(replaced Guild masters from Disciples 2)
- Cities grow by them self, adding new slots for garrison units in the process.
- After being captured, city drops in a level losing buildings, garrison slots, etc. So, cities that change sides quite often remain razed till the end of of mission
- Enemy main stronghold can't be captured, after the battle with the guardian stronghold is destroyed.
- Combat is hex based and heavily inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic + Age of Wonders.
- Every creatures are one hex in size
- Heroes are stat based now, perks got replaced by unique abilities
- Combat gear(helmets, armors, shields, weapons, etc...) is still in
Also developers are planing to extend the game via add-ons, map editor will be released later as it is not ready to for casual mappers.
Uppdaterade grafiken åsido, är det funktionalitet och innehåll man vill ha massa av så kommer Disciples II Gold Edition fortfarande stå sig mycket starkt mot efterföljaren. Åtminstone tills de kommit igång med (betal?) DLC.