Medlem
N1 Gaming LFM

Let me start by introducing myself, i am CantStandYA (dont let the name fool you) and i am a recruiter of a gaming community called N1 Gaming. We are a bunch of very friendly boys and girls from all over the world who play all kind of games, one of them being overwatch. We focus on having alot of fun and we also have events that gets the whole community to come together and share a laugh or two. As a member you get access to our teamspeak and webpage/forum for easy access to all our members, there is allways someone online to play with. You also have the opportunity to start your own team within the community and use our teamspeak/forums for communication.
When i first joined this community i was actually very suprised because literally everyone was so friendly, thats why i started to love this community and the people in it. Now we want more friendly active people to join us, and hopefully just like me find a second home here at N1 Gaming.

Requirements to join:
You must be 15+
You must own a working microphone
You must have TeamSpeak 3.
Be active!
You must not represent N1 in a negative manner!

If this sounds like something for you feel free to visit us at http://n1gaming.net/forums/index.php or join our teamspeak @ ts.n1gaming.net and a moderator will be with you shortly to talk you through the process of joining us.
We look forward to talking to you on the teamspeak in the near future.

//CantStandYA

signatur

"I don't know how many years on this earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it."

Skriv svar