Facebook - hur du tar bort dig själv
För er som har tröttnat på att ha ett Facebook-konto kommer här ett tips om hur man tar bort den permanent:
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
Facebook only allows users to "deactivate" their accounts, leaving their information intact.
But what if you want to permanently delete your account?
1. Make sure your Facebook account contains a contact e-mail address (such as Yahoo or Gmail).
2. Delete any college, high school, or work e-mail addresses listed in your Facebook account. Your contact e-mail should be the only address listed.
3. Deactivate your Facebook account.
4. Register using an e-mail address other than your contact e-mail (a college, high school, or work e-mail is fine).
5. Once you are signed into your new Facebook account, add your contact e-mail address to the account.
Open the link in the confirmation e-mail that has been sent. This step will wipe out your previous Facebook account, rendering it inaccessible.
? If you try to register using your contact e-mail address, Facebook will inform you that the address is currently in use.
You must first register using an alternate e-mail address, then add your contact e-mail address when the account creation process is complete.