Bionic Commando Rearmed is closing in

Inaktiv
Bionic Commando Rearmed is closing in

[eos_image="57720;w500"]Screenshot från Bionic Commando Rearmed[/eos_image]

Bionic Commandos hemsida skriver Simon Viklund lite om Bionc Commando Rearmed. Du kan läsa hans bloggpost nedan.

The final date for completing Bionic Commando Rearmed is closing in - we're stabilizing the game and polishing all the details now, and soon this product of almost a year of late nights and hard work will ship to a digital distribution channel near you!

Since the game was announced in January, we have released trailers showing off the single player campaign, the co-op ability and the challenge rooms - and yet there's more to come!

Capcom and Grin have poured so much love into this one, and I sure hope it shows: from gameplay to graphic style to music, this is a love letter to the entire sidescrolling genre and its fans, and the original Bionic Commando and its fans in particular.

Within weeks we will see with sad eyes how it leaves to enter the approval process, and I'm sure that just days after things have calmed down here at the office and our schedules say "wait and see", me and the team will already start longing to get back to the backbreaking work we've gotten used to during the project.

Needless to say we've already started dreaming about what retro project we could do next if the opportunity should arise... There's this passion for the old gaming heritage within the team - and out there in the gaming community too, as made obvious by the overwhelming reception that news of BCR has gotten - that make us dare have these dreams.

First things first, however - the most exciting thing for us right now is without a doubt to see what reception the game will get. It's not due very long now, so get ready to check it out. Don't make us waste our love! This one is for everyone that enjoys pure gaming fun!

#blogg

Skriv svar