Strong summer this year

Inaktiv
Strong summer this year

Här kommer ett inlägg på engelska, då det ursprungligen postades i ett engelskspråkigt forum. Jag hade kunnat använda Google Translate, men det blir lite för många småfel för att jag ska vara riktigt nöjd isåfall.
Och ni behöver ju inte läsa om ni inte vill.

Iallafall, detta är vad jag tycker och tror om de följande två månadernas mest intressanta spel:

"For us gamers, the summer is usually a slow time of the year when you are able to catch up on all those brilliant games that came out during the last two months of the previous year. But this time it´s different. This summer we might not have any AAA-titles, but most certainly games worth checking out.

Interesting games coming in May/June:
Prototype
Seems quite entertaining and I really like the whole concept of "absorbing" enemies. Also, throwing cars and splitting helicopters in two isn´t that bad. Hopefully the story won´t suck, and the city will be full of life and exploration.
I think that this game will top Infamous and I´ll probably buy it.

Infamous
A bit unsure of this one after seeing a long sequence on Gametrailers TV, where it seemed as if you weren´t powerful enough. The enemies could take about ten lightning bolts each, and that doesn´t make you feel very powerful or superheroish.
Nice acrobatics though, and I´ll consider a purchase after the reviews come out.

Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Never played the first game, but this looks promising apart fram the terrible voice-acting. In fact I´ve never played a western-game at all, so why not let this one pop the cherry?

Fight Night Round 4
According to the franchise´s fans, Fight Night Round 3 seems to have been the greatest game of all time, and the sequel seems to promise to be harder, better, faster, stronger in just about every aspect.
One thing I do know: It has effin sweet graphics and if it has online-support I´ll probably buy this one straight away.

Bionic Command
50/50. Pity the demo doesn´t reach the PS3, because I would have really wanted to try it before I buy it. Not sure if I will like the swinging mecahnism that much, a purchase most likely depends on the reviews.

Terminator: Salvation
A film-licence game to look forward to? Yeah, why not? I recently played Wanted: Weapons of Fate and albeit it was short, it was entertaining. Terminator is made by the same studio and seems to use the same type of cover mechanics, which was one of Wanteds USPs.
Oh, and did I mention split screen co-op?"

En liten sidonotering i slutet bara: att Terminator Salvation faktiskt har split screen co-op till skillnad från online som nu för tiden är standard är ett enormt plus och kan nog lyfta spelet ett par snäpp på betygsskalan med lite tur.

#blogg

signatur

Kullberg-as approved by BaratsAndBereta

Skriv svar