Det kommer att talas en del om Jesus framöver, och för er som inte har helt klart för er vem han var kommer här en förklarande text som gör livet fram till jul lite lättare.
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone his brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin, and his Mother was sure He was God.
But then again, there were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used a lot of olive oil.
And then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
And also, there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all...
There were 3 really good reasons that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was more work to do.
Last one to heaven is a loser!