Portal Vapnet på vanliga banor ?
* First off, backup up your entire Portal directory in a safe place. Itâ€™s the folder marked â€œportalâ€ in ..\Steam\steamapps\(your_steam_id)\. We, nor Valve, take any responsibility in the unlikely event of you hosing your game files. Worse comes to worse though, you could always just redownload from STEAM.
* Next, download and install, if you havenâ€™t already, GCFScape. This handy program will allow you to access the cached game files for any Source-powered game, in addition to several other Steam games you may have downloaded.
* Once thatâ€™s done, browse to the directory ..\Steam\steamapps\. There, youâ€™ll see all the available GCF archives. Weâ€™ll start with Half-Life 2.
* Open the GCF marked â€œhalf-life 2 content.gcfâ€ Youâ€™ll see a directory tree in the left pane. Click the box to the left of the folder marked â€œhl2â€³ to see the directory listing contained within it. Then, right-click â€œmaps,â€ select â€˜Extractâ€™ and extract the entire folder into the directory \Steam\steamapps\(your_steam_id)\portal\portal. This will merge it with the existing Portal map folder.
* Do the same with the â€™scenesâ€™ folder
* Fire up Steam and run Portal. When itâ€™s done doing its thing, open up the developer console with â€˜~â€™ (you may need to enable it under your keyboard options).
* At the console, type â€œmapsâ€ to list all the available maps. Now that youâ€™ve imported the Half-Life 2 maps, this will be a fairly lengthy list and some of the names, like citadel and canals, should seem familiar.
* Type â€œmapâ€ and then the map name to open that map. For instance, â€œmap d1_canals_01â€³
* When the map is done loading, pull up the console again and enable cheats by entering â€œsv_cheats 1â€³
* To give yourself all weapons, including the portal gun, enter â€œimpulse 101â€³
* Depending on how far you got in Portal, you may need to upgrade the portal gun to fire both portals. Enter â€œupgrade_portalgunâ€ to do so
* Go lay waste to some alien scum with the power of portals!