Kung fu-spelet Sifu släpps... tidigare än planerat?!

Robot
Kung fu-spelet Sifu släpps... tidigare än planerat?!

Detta spelet, dying Light 2, Total War Warhammer 3 och Elden Ring alla i februari 🤯
Kan inte minnas när jag hade en sån månad med spel släpp.. kommer bli svårt välja

signatur

Är intelligent nog att förstå att göra en konsol till den objektiva vinnaren gör inte spelen bättre efter det.

1+1=2.. 8-3+2= 7.. 3-3x6+2= -13.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Medlem

Ambitiöst och självsäkert.

Det vore häftigt om de lever upp till detta och har bugg-sanerat till release!

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Medlem

Kort och koncist namn!

Shifu in Mandarin, or sifu in Cantonese, is a title for, and the role of, a skillful person or a master.

The character 師/师 means "skilled person" or "teacher," while 傅 means "tutor" and 父 means "father." 傅 and 父 are pronounced with the same tones in both Cantonese (fu6) and Mandarin (fù).

Kung fu Shifu

signatur

”A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point. [fortsättning]

Medlem

Det ser fantastiskt ut!

Nu är det bara och hoppas att det är roligt att spela också.

Avstängd

Dag 1 köp. Älskar responsiv combat.
Artstylen är också väldigt tilltalande

signatur

Vad är Playstation Now?

Ultimata PS Now spel guiden

I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sony, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.

Medlem

måste ha, men lär ju va för gammal och långsam för detta

signatur

//monster

Medlem

Verkar kul och redan utpekat till frugan som årets julklapp för mig.

signatur

I drank what?

Medlem

ser intressant ut och jag är villig att lära mig kungfu

Medlem

Håller med om att artstylen är väldigt tilltalande!

Jag undrar om det är en tillfällighet att de valde just en 8:e?
Siffran 8 betyder lycka och framgång i Kina.

2022-02-08

Citat:

Because Eight (Ba in Chinese) has the similar pronunciation with 发 (Fa, meaning wealth or fortune), this number is very welcome among Chinese people. The popularity of 8 was obvious in relation to the Beijing Olympic Games which commenced at exactly eight o’clock eight minutes on the eighth day of the eighth month in 2008. When people choose telephone numbers, mobile numbers, house numbers, car identification numbers and important dates, 8 is usually the first choice.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/lucky-number8.htm

signatur

Medlem

Såg ju rätt trevligt ut, fightingspel som inte är gamla vanliga mortal combat stilen är det ju verkligen brist på.

Skriv svar