Xbox Games with Gold - December 2022

Ambassadör
Xbox
Xbox Games with Gold - December 2022

Ny månad och nya spel att hämta hem utan extra kostnad för alla med Xbox Live Gold och/eller Xbox Game Pass Ultimate-prenumeration.

December bjuder på rogue-like pixelshooter i westernmiljö med Colt Canyon och sidoscrollande action baserad på kinesisk mytologi med Bladed Fury.

GwG December:

Colt Canyon (1-31 jan)

Om spelet: Take your revolver and rescue your partner in this atmospheric and punchy rogue-like game.

Colt Canyon is a 2D pixel art shooter where you control a cowboy, or one of the many other unlockable characters, whose mission is to save his kidnapped partner from the ruthless bandits. Take your gun and TNT and shoot your way through a hostile canyon full of hidden treasures, weapons, obstacles and all kinds of bloodthirsty scum.

Maybe you can save more people than just your partner. But watch out. Once you got your partner your job is not done. You'll also have to get back home...

Utvecklare: Retrific
Utgivare: Headup
Release: 2020-06-16
Metacritic 72

Bladed Fury (16 dec-15 jan)

Om spelet: Bladed Fury is a classic 2D action game, based on Chinese mythology with an accompanying traditional art style and sound design, but with a dash of surrealism added to the mix. Featuring a fluid combat experience, a high-octane combo system, and a plethora of ancient enemies and gods to destroy.

Utvecklare: NExT Studios
Utgivare: PM Studios
Release: 2021-03-25
Metacritic 72

#xbox #games-with-gold #nyhetstips

signatur

Jump in.

Medlem

MS är verkligen livrädda för att "ge bort" något som gör att någon känner sig nöjd och inte behöver Game Pass.

Medlem

Colt Canyon såg mysigt ut, inte sett innan.

Ambassadör
Xbox
Skrivet av Margy:

MS är verkligen livrädda för att "ge bort" något som gör att någon känner sig nöjd och inte behöver Game Pass.

Haha, en välformulerad diss.

Skrivet av robbis:

Colt Canyon såg mysigt ut, inte sett innan.

Man får ju faktiskt ge dem att det är i alla fall spel som man inte redan äger eller har i biblioteket...

signatur

Jump in.

Skriv svar