Hur elak är du?

Chefredaktör
Hur elak är du?

Via Kotaku hittade jag en mycket rolig artikel där spelbranschfolk berättar om de elaka saker de har gjort i spel, som att döda _alla_ kor i #Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood eller skapa självmordsgrupper i #X-Com. Själv har jag svårt att spela elak, det blir ofta helyllevalet i titlar som #Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic och #Fallout 3. Det närmaste är nog ett par timmar i #Postal 2, med all vad det innebär, och att totalt missköta en familj i det första #The Sims.

Läs artikeln, och gärna kommentarera på Kotaku, det finns ett par riktiga guldkorn. Som detta.

Citat:

Ghost Master:

A game that, if you like torturing Sims, you will LOVE but didn't get much attention. You play a ghost foreman of sorts, with a roster of spooks and haunts that you control to do a whole mess of tasks, most of them centering on scaring the bejeezes out of mortals.

I managed to get a woman who was afraid of drowning AND blood trapped in a bathroom. I then made the walls bleed, the drains all back up with blood, and the floor inexplicably start filling with water. Which, of course, just looked like more blood once everything mixed. One of my ghosts had the ability to seal doors, and failing that cause the door to become a portal back into the same room, so she couldn't leave no matter how much she tried.

After she panicked for a couple minutes, making not only her fear but her insanity levels spike completely out, I added a swarm of spiders just to add to the full effect.

At this point, she stopped freaking out. She just stood there, calm as can be as the water rose up and spiders crawled over every inch of her body. I thought maybe I broke the game, as even her heart rate dropped. But I deactivated all of my ghosts assigned to her, and let her out. She proceeded to walk out in a creepily calm manner. She walked about the house, ignoring all the crazy shit going on the building and all of her friends freaking out. When someone would try to talk to her, she would just start screaming in her Simlish-like language and it would make the OTHER characters fear levels spike out too.

She did this until every last character left the house. She then walked out, calmly as ever, and left.

I actually drove a character in a game so insane, I think she might have been willing to kill another character. I drove her so insane, she was in complete shell shock. I didn't just scare her, I utterly RUINED her.

#blogg

Din vänlige kvartersspindel - följ mig på Twitter

Medlem
Hur elak är du?

Den bästa var nog denna:

Citat:

Robert Mull - Community Relations Director, EA Mythic: Back in the early days of Ultima Online, we were attending a large PVP tournament on our shard being hosted by several guilds. Player-run events are pretty common in UO, but this one was bigger and better promoted than most.

There were a considerable number of guards around to keep PKs [player killers] at bay. This was important as the event organizers wanted the contestants to wear their best gear for the tourney and not worry about being looted. Contestants were “searched” by official thieves to ensure they were carrying no illegal items into the arena. All of these precautions had the desired effect and a large group of people, wearing some of their best gear, showed up to cheer on their friends and favorites and enjoy the festivities.

After a couple hours of engaging dueling, the contestants dwindled down to the final two and everyone’s focus was on the arena. All the onlookers had crowded up as close to the arena as possible to get a good view, and it’s easy to picture everyone kicked back in their chairs lazily typing as they enjoyed the show at home.

Nobody really paid attention to the line of approximately eight warriors on horseback standing slightly off from the crowd in a nice row. At least they didn’t until all eight of them opened the gates simultaneously, and the horde of PKs came screaming through.

Everyone was so packed in tightly around the arena and so focused on the tournament that the raiders cut through the crowd like a hot knife through butter. After that it became a chaotic blur as isolated pockets fought back while others ran for safety.

In the end, the raiders had a field day with the gear they looted from the downed contestants and onlookers. The epic nature of the attack, with its carefully planned-out precision, sticks with me today as a truly memorable event…even if I did die.

Don't tell me i got no life, im a gamer, i got millions.

Medlem

Blev sugen på att plocka fram den gamla ghost master skivan och spela lite. Får se frammåt kvällen om jag fortfarande känner så ^^

Chefredaktör
Skrivet av Jokkocze:

Blev sugen på att plocka fram den gamla ghost master skivan och spela lite. Får se frammåt kvällen om jag fortfarande känner så ^^

Det verkade vara ett trevligt spel, helt klart.

Din vänlige kvartersspindel - följ mig på Twitter

Skriv svar