Fick ett mail från Luybov

Frilansare

Det är väldigt fint skrivet, och jag känner mig varm när jag tänker på att hon fastnat för mig. Jag har fetmarkerat de finaste styckena, så att ni verkligen kan se med vilket eftertryck hon författar sin invit!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Lyubov. I am 28 years old.
I have decided to write to you and i hope we can find much in common.
I am a young lady. My friends consider me to be interesting in communication, kind and sincere. I can cook it is tasty.
I happen good companion in a society. I have neither husband nor children. I have serious intentions about my life.
I want to find a man that I can talk to, meet him and also to creat a family. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy family with the beloved man. I dream about strong relations with the good man and the right person of course.
If you are interested in Me if you wish to see more my photos please write to Me only on my personal e-mail: XXXXXXX@gmail.com

because I shall be capable to answer you only from this address and to send the photos.I hope to find an answer from you.
Lyubov

She can cook it is tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#blogg

Inaktiv

Slå till, Jocke!

Vem vet när, eller om, du får den här chansen igen.

Om inte du nappar. Forwarda mailet till mig.

Mailorder för vinsten.
Jag hoppas du sett Birthday Girl med Nicole Kidman. Om inte så har du en anledning nu.

signatur

"Oh you. Laddergoat, you're so random."

"Serious intentions about my life" Haha, fan vad jag skrattade

signatur

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Medlem

Alltså, jag vet inte riktigt hur jag ska säga det här, men jag tror att Lyubov kanske är ute efter att vänstra lite... hon har skrivit till mig också. :/

Inaktiv

Äh, du kan ju inte ens hennes namn ;P

signatur
Skriv svar