Ny dag - ny patch, denna gång i form av en uppdatering av #World of Warcraft. Nummer 2.2.3, som den heter, bjuder oss mest på småfixar som den förgående patchen orsakade. Som vanligt laddas den bäst ner i spelet, men en engelsk-europeisk version lär släppas som enskild fil när som helst.
* Clients utilizing OpenGL video modes will no longer experience graphical anomalies and missing textures after minimizing/maximizing the window.
* Fixed an issue that caused Fel Eye Stalks during the Legion Ring event to not despawn when the event is completed.
* Fixed an issue where zoning after mounting and summoning a pet was disconnecting players.
* Fixed an issue where the Shift key would get stuck in game.
* Using a /equip macro while affected by certain crowd control spells will no longer cause the items in the macro to be stuck in your inventory.
* Using very low values for SetScale() will no longer cause Mac users to disconnect from the game.
* Default sound channels have been changed from 12 to 32.
* Microphone resources will no longer be claimed by World of Warcraft when Voice Chat is disabled.
* Sounds will no longer stutter and pause if large amounts of creatures are being hit with AoE attacks from multiple sources.
* Sounds caused by spells cast on or by the player will now play more consistently.
Patchen finns nu i filarkivet.