#Massive Entertainment fortsätter slåss mot den attackerande sovjetarmén i #World in Conflict och metoderna blir alltmer förfinade. Den senaste fintrimningen innehåller utökade klanfunktioner, förbättrade repriser, balansändringar baserade på rankningen och en klase buggfixar. Patchen plockas hem härifrån FZ och listan över ändringar hittar du nedan.
World in Conflict Update
- Added a Rank Balance feature. Players who purposely create team unbalance will now get a Reinforcement Point penalty.
- Added a Clan Wars feature to make it easier to find a clan match.
- Added a log to the clan profile that displays results and stats from the last 63 clan matches.
- Added XML feeds for stats.
- Added commentary and music support to replays.
- Added time indication to replay transport.
- Replay camera does no longer start in the corner of the play field.
- Mouse over on units should now work in replays.
- Old / Incompatible replays will no longer show up in the in-game replay list.
- Added progress information to the server list refresh.
- Added ability to send attentions on the mini-map (Default "Q" and left-click on the mini-map).
- Added a pop-up dialogue to enter name of replay when you save replay at end-screen.
- Added a option to disable Mood Changes (Enabled by checking a box in Game Options).
- Added special mode for color blind users (Enabled by checking a box in Graphics Options).
- Increased icon visibility range of large-radius Tactical Aid.
- Improved visibility of Player and Clan profile buttons in the Massgate menu.
- Improved the visibility of Tactical Aid ground markers.
- Added Clan Match Lobby start feedback.
- Ground markers from Tactical Aid are now always visible for team mates.
- Added new map subdirectory to DS installs for easier installations on remote systems.
Units and balancing:
- Increased cost of Aerial Recon for all roles.
- Increased recharge time of Aerial Recon by 50%.
- Napalm cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage recharge time increased by 50%.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage direct damage decreased slightly.
- Light Artillery Barrage no longer destroys forests.
- Repair Tank Emergency Repair special ability recharge time increased by 33%.
- Repair Tank repair speed at max level decreased by 25%.
- Score from repairing decreased by 25%.
- Movement speed of Repair Tanks increased slightly.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range increased slightly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy increased significantly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle offensive special ability damage increased by 50%.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter firing range and special ability firing range decreased slightly.
- Improved WP shell / Frag-HE shell special abilities for Medium Tanks of all factions.
- Movement speed of Amphibious Transports increased by 20%.
- Decreased time Airdropped Transport and Airdropped Light Tank animations are visible for opponents.
- Medium Tank icon redesigned to be more distinct.
- Improved visibility of infantry selection rings.
- Fixed bug where the third placement of a Tactical Aid would get lost when placing multiples of the same.
- Fixed a bug where Nuke medals would not register when playing as NATO.
- Fixed a bug where getting auto team balanced would not instantly refund Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed a bug that made resupplying infantry squads cost less if player switched role.
- Fixed bug where the Reinforcement Menu would become unavailable for short periods of time.
- Fixed bug with random colour assigned after map change due to dropped players.
- Fixed bug that sometimes created duplicate replay files.
- Fixed randomization of map cycle. The same map should no longer load twice in a row.
- Fixed issues with server name not working in replays.
- Fixed the "Automatic Team" button. It should now randomize when the teams are even instead of always picking team 1.
- The Line of Sight (LOS) shader in Mega Map mode is no longer out of sync with the play field.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to rejoin a match that had ended in your absence.
- Fixed exploit where holding down ALT on buildings out of Line Of Sight would show Line Of Fire if it housed infantry.
- Fixed bug where changing roles in the middle of an infantry resupply would cause you to permanently lose Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed bug with VoIP solo function where all players on your team would see the feedback icon despite not hearing anything.