Gillar du stadsbyggare och att luta dig tillbaka i soffan ungefär lika mycket så kommer här en glad nyhet: #Cities: Skylines släpps till Xbox One. #Tantalus Media har optimerat spelet för lir med handkontroll och spelet ska släppas någon gång under våren.
Utöver grundspelet så släpps Xbox One-versionen tillsammans med den första expansionen #Cities: Skylines – After Dark. Notera dock att Xbox One-spelarna åtminstone till en början får klara sig utan expansionerna #Cities: Skylines – Snowfall och #Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters.
Lite features, saxade från ett pressutskick:
Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition will feature:
· Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Bring education, healthcare and safety to your citizens. Build it your way!
· Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy. Citizens within your city react fluidly, keeping you on your toes with ever-evolving demands.
· Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play will require the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more.
· Districts and policies: Be more than just another city hall official! Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities.
· After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle will have your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs!