Battlefield V har nu varit ute för alla (oavsett utgåva) i ett par veckor, och nästa tisdag släpps den första stora uppdateringen till spelet. Bland de stora nyheter hittar vi den nya multiplayerkartan Panzerstorm, soloäventyret "The Last Tiger" samt den första delen i Tides of War, kallad Overture.
2️⃣ Get ready for armored action on a scale never before seen in #Battlefield with the Panzerstorm map! With 7 vehicle slots per team, mount up and pit tank against tank in the Belgian countryside. pic.twitter.com/li5ip9Y7Oh— #Battlefield V (@Battlefield) 29 november 2018
Vad gäller spelets multiplayer berättar Dice att de inte kommer förändra TTK-hastigheten i spelet (tiden det tar att döda en fiende), något som varit en känslig fråga på diverse forum den senaste tiden. En annan stor nyhet är att Medic-klassen får sina väntade förbättringar till sina vapen, som av många setts som spelets svagaste. Samtliga förändringar hittas nedan. Vidare kommer uppdateringen att erbjuda på en skjutbana där man kan testa vapen och utrustning mellan matcherna.
Battlefield V Update Sneak Peek
Now, on to a laundry list of specific game elements that has been in discussion within our community as we lead into next week’s update release.
Please note that this is not fully inclusive of all updates being implemented. This is just a taste of what to expect. We will be releasing the full update notes prior to the update being released which will dive into all of the changes/improvements introduced.
With the update, we are providing improvements that will make the Revive experience better on both ends (for the “reviver” and receiving “revive”). We identified a few delays that prevented players to get full control after the animation was completed - this is now resolved and will virtually make the reviving experience “faster”. We want to see if what we are addressing improves the quality of the experience enough. Increasing the revive speed is something we still keep in mind but aren’t implementing just yet.
Medic Class Balance
We will be introducing some weapon balance changes that will help most of the Medic weapons to perform better at-range, more specifically for the slower rate of fire SMGs that struggled to find a good place where they could compete against other weapons like Assault Rifles or Light Machine Guns. All the specific changes can be found in the weapon notes below but here is an outline of the changes we targeted:
- Increased muzzle velocity and reduced bullet drag to allow more consistent range combat.
- Increased the 5-hit kill range of SMGs to 30m instead of 25m.
- Improved sustained fire accuracy of SMGs while aimed and stationary.
- Decreased M1928A1 maximum damage to 25.1 (previously 30)
- Increased the 3 hit kill range of the Gewehr 1-5 to 30 meters (previously 25 meters)
- Increased maximum damage for the Sturmgewehr 1-5 and StG 44 to 25.1 (previously 24)
- Reduced the range at which the Turner SMLE can kill with one headshot and one body shot to 30 meters (previously 35 meters)
- Increased the 4 hit kill range of all assault rifles, LMGs, MMGs and SMGs to 10 meters (previously 9 meters) to make close quarter damage more reliable
- Increased all SMG 5 hit kill range to 30 meters (previously 25 meters)
- Slightly extended pistol damage drop-off distances
- Bolt actions no longer deal slightly reduced damage when hitting the lower body or upper arms, this means the minimum damage will never go below 55 damage.
- Increased horizontal recoil of the KE7 to 0.45 (previously 0.36)
- Increased horizontal recoil of the M1907 SF to 0.41 (previously 0.39)
- Decreased horizontal recoil of the STEN to 0.38 (previously 0.4) and increased the efficacy of the Ported Barrel specialization
- Increased the effect of the Slings and Swivels specialization. Switching to your primary weapon is now an additional 50 ms faster for all weapons and firing after sprinting is allowed an additional 16 ms earlier for bolt actions, assault rifles, semi auto rifles and SLRs
- Changed the specialization for the KE7. Recoil Buffer has been removed. Quick Aim has been added. Specialization tree has been reordered.
- Increased the reload speed of the KE7. Base reload time is now 3.55 s (previously 3.75 s)
- Increased the reload speed of the MG34 with the double drum magazine. Tactical reload is now 3.7 s (previously 4 s) and empty reload is 5.083 s (previously 5.5 s)
- Increased the reload speed of the M1907 SF. Tactical reload is now 2.7 s (previously 2.9 s) and empty reload is 3.3 s (previously 3.5 s)
- Improved sustained fire accuracy of SMGs while aimed and stationary
- Decreased sustained fire accuracy of assault rifles while aimed and moving
- Increased muzzle velocity of all SMGs as follows:
MP34: 495 m/s (previously 450 m/s)
MP34 (High Velocity Bullets): 560 m/s (previously 520 m/s)
STEN: 495 m/s (previously 430 m/s)
MP40: 455 m/s (previously 400 m/s)
EMP: 420 m/s (previously 380 m/s)
MP28: 345 m/s (previously 320 m/s)
Suomi KP/-31: 330 m/s (previously 300 m/s)
M1928A1: 330 m/s (previously 280 m/s)
- Decreased drag of SMG bullets from to 0.005 (previously 0.007) for regular bullets and 0.0035 (previously 0.005) for High Velocity Bullets
Dragging Downed Teammates
You will not see the ability to drag downed teammates with this update. We are still investigating feasibility around this mechanic.
Max Rank Company Coin Accrual
We have a backend fix we have proposed (server side, so no client update needed). We are still testing to ensure stability and will update everyone once it’s live.
We are also working on a way to retroactively award Company Coin for hours played at Max Rank and hope to have an update for you soon that we can share.