#Blizzard förgyller aftonen för #Starcraft II-betatestare genom att förse spelet med en rejäl uppdatering. Nytt innehåll utgör de största nyheterna, exempelvis den baneditor vi nämnde i går, men de slänger även med achievements, en 1v1-bana, de närmast obligatoriska balansändringarna och ett par buggfixar.
StarCraft II Beta - Patch 9 (0.11.0.15097)
* The StarCraft II Editor is now available!
-- Players will now be able to begin creating trigger maps in preparation for map publishing which will be made available in an upcoming beta patch.
* Achievements & Decals are now live!
-- Players will now be able to earn achievements, browse the list of available achievements, and view achievements earned by friends.
-- Players will be able to highlight favorite achievements in their Showcase.
-- Earning certain achievements will unlock portrait and decal rewards.
* The updated Homepage now includes a Recent Broadcasts panel and a News & Community panel.
* A new Match History page is now available which will allow players to browse and filter their last 1,000 games played.
* A new Community page is now available which features an in-game version of RSS news feeds.
* A new Friends-of-Friends feature has been added, which allows players to easily find and connect with more real life friends on Battle.net through existing friends.
* Additional friends' presence details are now available from the Friends' list.
* Improvements have been made on the Voice Chat system in game.
o Please use the new voice chat and provide feedback via the StarCraft II beta forums.
* The score screen now features a new graph tab.
* The art for many parts of the user interface has been updated.
* Hotkey templates have been added.
-- In the gameplay options menu select from standard name based hotkeys for right and left-handed players, grid based hotkeys for right, and left-handed players, and classic StarCraft keys.
* Several hotkeys have been changed to avoid conflicts with the "Select All Warpgates" UI button:
-- The Set Worker Rally Point has been changed from W to R.
-- Build Sensor Tower has been changed from W to N.
-- Terran Infantry Weapons have been changed from W to E.
-- Terran Vehicle Weapons have been changed from W to E.
-- Weapon Refit has been changed from W to R.
-- Burrow has been changed from W to R.
-- Spawn Larva has been changed from R to V.
-- Neural Parasite has been changed from R to E.
+ Concussive Shells research cost decreased from 100/100 80 seconds to 50/50 60 seconds.
+ Build time increased from 40 to 55.
-- Infested Terran
+ Damage increased from 5 to 8.
+ Speed decreased from 1.5 to 0.9375.
+ Speed off creep decreased from 1.5 to 0.938. (Speed on creep unchanged.)
-- Spine Crawler
+ Attack period decreased from 1.6 to 1.85.
+ Neural Parasite range increased from 7 to 9.
+ Fungal Growth projectile removed; Units in the target area are now instantly hit.
* We've made a change to the (2)ScrapStation map to make the natural expansion easier to defend.
* New maps have been added to the ladder rotation while others have been removed as follows:
-- Added (2)IncinerationZone
-- Removed (4)LostTemple
-- Removed (4)Metalopolis
-- Added (4)AridWastes
-- Added (4)Coalition
-- Added (4)Decena
-- Added (4)ScorchedHaven
-- Removed (4)NoviceKulasRavine
-- Removed (4)NoviceKulasRavine
-- Removed (4)NoviceShakurasPlateau
-- Added (4)NoviceDecena
-- Added (4)NoviceScorchedHaven
-- Added (4)NoviceTwilightFortress