#Starcraft II-betan slutar visserligen den 31 maj, men det hindrar uppenbarligen inte #Blizzard från att fortsätta finslipa sin populära testversion. Senaste uppdateringen lägger till Facebook-integration och stöd för 3vs3- samt 4vs-4-matcher. En del balansändringar återfinnes också, samt en hälsosam dos avlivade småkryp.
Alla ändringar finner du i patch-anteckningarna här nedanför:
StarCraft II Beta -- Patch 13 (version 0.15.0.15449)
* Map Publishing is now enabled: Using the map editor, you can upload your custom maps to share with the Battle.net community.
* Facebook feature is integrated: Here’s a quick way to expand your social network by seeing who among your existing Facebook friends also has a Battle.net account.
* 3v3 and 4v4 formats are now enabled.
* Numerous updates have been made to the Leagues & Ladders system:
o Removed Copper League and added Diamond League above Platinum League.
o Player ratings start at 0, rather than 1000.
o No longer displays loading screen odds in placement or practice league matches.
o Matchmaking system logic updated.
* UDP is enabled to help improve game performance.
* Numerous performance and stability improvements.
+ Force Fields can now be destroyed by Massive ground units walking over them.
o Void Ray
+ Range decreased from 7 to 6.
o Warp Gate
+ Subgroup selection priority changed from 2 to 3 so that it takes priority over Gateways when selected.
+ Stimpack research cost decreased from 150/150 to 100/100.
+ Combat Shield research cost decreased from 150/150 to 100/100.
+ Infested Terran spell removed.
+ Frenzy spell added:
# Costs 25 energy.
# Targets a single biological unit which deals 25% more damage and is immune to snare, stuns, and mind control for 30 seconds.
+ Contaminate spell added:
# Costs 75 energy.
# Targets a single enemy structure which cannot train units or research upgrades for 30 seconds.
+ Infested Terran spell added:
# Costs 125 energy.
# Infested Terrans have the same stats as those previously created by the Infestor and are placed directly under the Overseer when spawned.
+ Life decreased from 600 to 450.
+ Damage changed from 25 to 15 (+25 Armored).
+ Damage versus structures increased from 60 to 75.
Hotkey Changes (English Only):
* Zerg Set Worker Rally Point changed from R to G.
* Zerg Spore Crawler changed from W to A to avoid conflict with the Select All Warp Gates hotkey.
* Revamped summary pages for player Profiles and Leagues & Ladders.
* Added a Help system with tech trees and other tips and tricks.
* Removed identifier from the character naming process and added the ability to refer friends for invitation into your party or lobby.
* Updated the Battle.net user interface to consistently use a nested menu system.
* Added in-game blocking and player muting.
27 juli smäller det. Hur känns det?