Onlinerollspelet #Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning tuffar på och får ny kraft genom den massiva 1.3-patch som släpps lös idag. Patchens största nyhet, jämte mängder av mindre uppdateringar, är det helt nya området "Land of the Dead", som är ett Egypten-inspirerat ökenlandskap som styrs av Tomb Kings. För att se höjdpunkterna från patchen kan du kolla rullistan här nedanför, eller bege dig hit för den fullständiga, über-långa listan.
Valet är ditt!
Version 1.3 Highlights
* The war moves into exotic lands! With the introduction of the amazing new Land of the Dead high-level RvR dungeon, the Tomb Kings join the Age of Reckoning. Challenging new encounters, new action-oriented gameplay, and the chance to invade enemy player instances, are all waiting in the desert sands. Unearth fabulous new treasure, including a new armor set for every career! See below for the full details on this epic expansion!
* The Ward system has been revamped to give players the power to take on the toughest enemies in the game without the requirement of wearing specific armor pieces for their wards. This system replaces the previous Ward system, and enhances the Old World Armory section of the Tome of Knowledge. Full details are below.
* Now you can share the wealth with your friends and realm-mates! Opt out of loot rolls in Public Quests (including those in Keeps and Fortresses) to ensure that everyone gets their share of the treasure. After all, the better your realm is equipped, the better you'll fare in the contest to secure control of the Land of the Dead!
* As all eyes turn to the blazing desert lands in the south, the realms draw up their plans to take advantage of the diversion and claim victory on the field of battle. Collect Ordnance to purchase new enhanced siege engines, secure your Keep's inner door with the new "Deadbolt" upgrade, and experience numerous improvements to many of the game's Scenarios.
* To ensure that you and your allies can wage battle against the undead legions of the Tomb Kings (or any of the game's other challenging instanced bosses!), we have made several player-friendly changes to the instance lockout timer system. Now, players both with and without lockout timers can join forces to crush the enemy and reap the rewards of conquest. Players who log out in most instances will be able to log back in within the instances at the same spot they left if they return within five minutes. This does not affect Scenarios or instances where both realms are participating (such as the invaded state of instances in the Land of the Dead.)
* Take control like never before with improved Action Bar functionality. Show up to five action bars on the screen, and customize the orientation and number of buttons on each bar individually.
* We have expanded player inventory to ensure that you have room for all of the new treasures you find in the Land of the Dead. Players will be able to obtain additional inventory space for alternative currency and crafting, freeing up their existing inventory for more loot!