#Mythics #Warhammer Online har fått sig en del "hot fixes" sen lanseringen, men nu har den första officiella uppdateringen släppts. Version 1.01 fixar ett stort antal buggar och utlovar bättre stabilitet och prestanda. Nedan följer en lista över highlights.
* Players no longer need to scroll down through the EUALA when logging into the game. The window now defaults to the bottom, and players need only check the Agreement box and click accept.
* The war against the gold sellers continues! We have made improvements to the Appeal system to allow players to report spam messages from gold sellers more quickly.
* TAB-targeting should now more consistently select the nearest enemy in the player's field of view.
* Corrected an issue that was preventing players from adding new friends to their friend list even while the number of existing friends was below the list's size limit.
* Fixed the issue that was causing players to sometimes get stuck in a particular animation state.
* Monsters which change velocity while moving in combat should no longer return "Target is Out of Range" sometimes when attacked by players.
* The /ignore command will now work more consistently.
* In response to player feedback, we have made improvements to player pet movement and behaviors.
* The Pet window should no longer disappear when its master is zoning or entering the game.
* We made many UI fixes including a new "autoloot" feature requested by many players.
* Guild cloaks will now display their heraldry properly.
* We have made several improvements to the chat window, and it should now be more intuitive to use and set up. A number of chat window issues were resolved in the process. We are continuing to work on your requests about chat, with more improvements to come in the future.