#Ascaron har släppt ännu en innehållsuppdatering till sitt actionrollspel #Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Det rör sig om ett nytt område med 24 aboveground-sektorer och 6 underground-sektorer, snölandskap, 20 nya kreatur och en del annat. Plus buggfixar. Se inforutan för en liten hint om julön. Observera att du måste ha version [n=29421 2.31] installerad om du laddar ner från vårt arkiv; du kan också använda sacred2updater.exe i spelets rotkatalog.
* New area with 24 aboveground sectors and about 6 additional underground
* New textures and objects to create a snowy landscape
* Additional sounds for the snowy landscape
* 20 new creatures
* New NPCs
* New full quest chain
* Additional armor set for each character
* New armor items and weapons
Hint: The Christmas Island is shrouded in mystery so you can't see it on the world map. To begin your journey to it, find and speak to the Kobold in Thylysium, then sail to the port he unlocks.
* It was not possible to load an old save after patching, if the
character in the old save had an item in their hand (held by the mouse
pointer) at the time the save occurred.
* Characters over lvl 61 were unable to create game channels (only able
to join them).
* Sometimes after rebirth at a resurrection monolith, the character
started at an incorrect position on the map leading to a dead end.
* The fourth Guardian of the Big Machine could sometimes be killed while
it still idled. This skipped the end boss fight.
* Crystal Monster: The lightbeam adjustment didn't rotate which led to
confusion about why the hero was stunned.
* When tabbing out of the game then going back, the position of the
mounted hero had changed.
* Temple Guardian's "Amplifying Discharge" with Mods 1b & 2b "
Ricochet": Rebounding projectiles did not cause further damage after
the first rebound.
* Temple Guardian's "Combat Alert" with Mod 1a "Assault": The
increase in attack value was not shown on the tooltip.
* Temple Guardian's "Dedicated Blow": The damage conversion for
'prone to ice' for fire elementals converted damage into poison.
* High Elf's "Blazing Tempest" dealt too much damage.
* High Elf's "Fire Demon" with just achieved mod "Enliven": The
increased damage was only visible after changing the CA slots. New
damage is now instantly shown.
* High Elf's "Glacial Thorns" dealt too much damage and caused
massive frame rate fall off when used on bosses.
* The "Fire Demon" and "Moribund Animus" buffs restarted
automatically. Now you need to reactivate them again manually.
* Inquisitor's "Ruthless Mutilation" didn't work properly with
* Shadow Warrior's "Rallied Souls" with Mod 1a "Armament"
resistance values were too high.
* Seraphim's "Archangel's Wrath" with Mod 1b "Salve": Additional
fireball was added but damage didn?t decrease.
* At the end of a combat-art move the Dryad erroneously shot another
round of shuriken/knifes.
* Dryad's Hireling "Moribund Animus" no longer lies down every few
* It was possible to forge high-level items into low-level weapons and
armor. This could lead to overpowered items. Now the highest level of
the forged items will be the new level of the item.
* Slot boni on forged items didn't work properly. Now silver slots give
7 % bonus and gold slots give 15 % bonus.
* Item bonus "+x to all CA?s" didn't work correctly.
* Monster attacks had a motionblur-effect that lasted too long.
* The audio option "Character Effects on Center" had no effect on
playback in 5.1 surround sound.
* Several sound issues fixed for boss music, deathsplatter-effect and
* Missing sound profiles added for T-mutant Human and High Elves as well
as for new mini-bosses.
* All sounds were initiated with a short snapping sound.
* Singleplayer CoOp: When you started an SP game and opened the game as
MP, the server started without a name. Now the name is
CharacternameXXXX where XXXX stands for a random 4 digit number.
* Rivers had dust clouds instead of water splashes.
* Inventory picture for "Celdrahil's Gloves" was missing.