#Sports Interactive har släppt en skapligt stor uppdatering till #Football Manager 2009. Version 9.2.0 innehåller ändringarna från tidigare patchar och har en uppdaterad databas; nuvarande sparningar fungerar även fortsättningsvis, men du måste starta på nytt om du vill nyttja den nya databasen.
- Fixed Italian C Cup crash when C2 league not selected.
- Fixed Crash when continuing game - TRANSFER_MANAGER::create_promotion_cash_info.
- Fixed Crash TRANSFER_MANAGER::transfer_player.
- Fixed Crash fixture_rules->does_player_need_registered - NULL squad_selection_rules passed in.
- Fixed startup crash on Mac in some cases if a custom database folder does not exist.
- Phil Jagielka is no longer described as a GK on the player profile screen (when player pictures are disabled).
- Goalkeepers no longer included when working out the worst passing statistics for the team information screen.
- More variation in number of games played by players playing for clubs in inactive nations.
- Adjusted Scottish cup attendances.
- Fixed "Mistakes led to 1 goals" feedback string in motivation information.
- User can no longer reject a transfer offer via the Transfer Centre if his club is bankrupt.
- News about reserve team bans being extended now sent to first team manager.
- Assistant manager match analysis now shows if a user takes control of a team who didn't have an Asst Man, and then employs one.
- Human managers with Belgian nationality now have both Dutch and French as their languages.
- Fixed contract issues with newgens in certain nations like Scotland where they weren't given a proper contract.
- Prevented assistant manager from saying a player had played a poor game riddled with mistakes if he had a good rating still.
- Stopped non-managerial staff members being marked in landmarks as "Manager <x> leaves <team>" when they take on a manager role at another club.
- Fixed Osasuna newgen youth cities of birth to be in the right local region.
- Adjusted attendance for English Conference playoff final.
- Community Shield pitch no longer has terrible pitch condition in the first season.
- Spanish B team managers can now move players from C/U19 teams.
- Stopped the board rejecting request to relay the pitch when it is in very poor condition.
- Fixed bug where national team human manager is unable to filter/sort his player search after clicking on the Scout Recommendation column to sort the players.
- Fixed bug where squad numbers could not be changed for players on the main squad number selection date, in leagues which allow a max of 100 numbers.
- Players in the reserve team but marked as not available for the reserves now do not get picked for the reserves.
- Players now come back from holiday a bit earlier for pre-season.
- Players on loan at the start of the game have their days to gain nationality set for the season before.
- Newgens have the club join date set correctly.
- Players who used to play for Toronto FC (pre-game start) have days to gain nationality for Canada rather than USA.
- Fixed bug that would allow you to pick players for the Olympics that break the overage player rules causing the squad to become invalid later and be force re-picked to meet the rules by the AI.
- Stopped Brazilian State leagues being counted in clubs highest and lowest league position records.
- Stopped players basic valuations from jumping significantly after matches.
- Ensured managers are appointed quicker towards the end of the season.
- Fixed some amatuer contract offers resulting in paying the player wages.
- More changes to increase the number of sacking/manager movement.
- Stopped human controlled teams coaching staff from having thier contracts automatically renewed.
- Fixed issue on Job Status screen which resulted in screen being very slow when loading up.
- Made changes to help prevent managers at very top clubs from taking up international manager jobs.
- Fixed issue which prevented 'B' clubs from appointing new managers.
- Made changes to help prevent players who have been declared to play for reserves from playing in GK positions.
- Adjusted attendance changes for promoted/relegated teams.
- Fixed bug where players who moved on a free after a loan spell (pre-game histories) did not have the fee shown on the player career history screen.
- Fixed issue where club badges were sometimes not coming up on network clients.
- Re-enabled to "Overall" summary line in the Finances-Salary screen that was not being displayed.
- Live league table for Croation First Division now shows correct table when the league enters the 3rd round of matches.
- Fixed duplicate skin entries on the Preferences screen.
- Fixed Hall Of Fame record stats not appearing on manager's history panel.
- Made the sub-header graphics different to the header graphics.
- Fixed bug where person achievements would sometimes not appear when clicking on a club row.
- Fixed team/player profile box not appearing on administration news item.
- Manager Information screen now always shows correct league and cup wins for the current club.
- Match widgets are now slighty transparent.
- Match widgets can be minimised.
- Fixed classic View camera selection changing when browsing off screen and going back when viewing a saved match.
- Added ability to set view to TV or Classic in pre-match screens.
- Fixed "Play" text at half-time when a tactical chenge is made, then cancelled.
- Fixed incorrect string in error dialog when attempting to save a tactics file with a duplicate name.
- Yellow card match notifications should no longer get "stuck" on screen.
- Fixed tooltip for 'Tactics' when a match is running within TV View.
- Fixed some layout on the assistant manager feedback floating widget.
- Fixed tactics button not appearing sometimes in 'TV View' during a match.
- Prevented unnecessary budget alteration news while takeover is in process.
- Adjusted contract type and wage given to Danish youth players.
- Adjusted part-time wages in Denmark.
- Adjusted Indian season ticket prices.
- Adjusted new stadium financing for MLS clubs.
- Adjusted youth wages for Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Adjusted Brazilian club finances.
- Fixed fans being "disappointed that a player has played so few games for the club" when they have been ineligible to play any matches.
- Stopped user being able to take sole control of U23 team when adding new user.
- Fixed occasional international bio string mentioning a young player 'trying to make the step up' when he is yet to establish himself at youth level.
- Fixed headline "<player> Represents <nation>" on international roundup when player actually played for youth side.
- Fixed rare instance of international manager watching a match to look at a player for his next squad when the player is already an international for another country.
- Fixed bug where some overage players can be selected for U21 finals.
- Fixed incorrect number of apps in "...and has performed well in the <x> appearances he has made in an <team> shirt this season." string.
- Improved selection of media sources for lower league news stories (fixes worldsoccer.com reporting on teams outside their remit).
- Fixed chairman name not appearing in news string regarding aniversary of B team clubs.
- News of managerial appointments now sent to inbox when human is unemployed.
- Offering a player who is on the transfer list to clubs results in a news item suggesting you transfer list that player.
- Fixed League Round-Up wrongly stating that 4+ goals from a player in a big victory 'was not enough'.
- Praising a players recent form no longer generates contridictory player and manager interaction responses on a players profile.
- Fixed default action taken by club on player injury/illness while user is on holiday not being described in inbox message.
- Web addresses no long start with a capital W in www.
- Improved news item chain when releasing a player on a free while he is in contract negotiations with another club.
- Fixed player occasionally referring to male manager as "her" in player reaction.
- Fixed user being asked about defending their title crown when not the top division.
- Fixed press conference refering to a dismissal influencing 'a game you were leading but went on to lose' when team was drawing at the time.
- Fixed issue where media thought tie was two-legged if the match was moved and played at a later date than usual.
- Fixed question about players being at loggerheads still being asked over a year after original occurance.
- Slightly decreased likelihood of getting a tycoon takeover.
- Ensure manager gets a clean slate for board requests when a new chairman takes over.
- Allowed players with a future transfer arranged to be given a squad number.
- Stopped you being allowed to transfer or loan list players who also have a non-playing job at your club.
- Helped increase number of south American transfers into Spain.
- Helped ensure clubs replace sold GK's in a quicker manner so they aren't short when transfer closes.
- Stopped bidding clubs repeatedly offering long term loan offer for same player.
- Ensured scouts at lower division clubs start looking at lower standard players quicker when assigned.
- Stopped humans being able to sell poor players for silly fees.
- Changed feedback for rejected loan items news item to not state silly loan fees and instead state player not available for loan.
- Stopped Ability to sign transfer listed (Not listed for loan) players on loan with no wage contribution.
- Allowed squad rotation squad status below the premiership.
- Another fix to help prevent inflated transfer fees for some players.
- Put some changes in to help increase the number of co-ownshership deals in italian football.
- Made changes to help increase number of recently released youth players find new clubs.
- Stopped some clubs rejecting loan offers and quoting lack of wage percentage as reason, when in fact they just don't want to loan the player to that club.
- Fixed bug in network games when user is always forced to new screen if he has been forced to continue.
Low Detail Match Engine
- Fixed bug whch would sometimes cause a substitution to be made very early in the match for no reason.
- European Cup group winners now always play 1st leg of next round away.
- Fixed some qualification problems where sometimes a team in 2nd place would qualify for the Champions League group stage directly instead of the team in 1st place.
- Moved Euro Cup squad selection date for group stage a week later (from the 2009/10 season).
- British referees will not referee games involcing british teams.
- Added Club World Championship 5th/6th place playoff.
- Correct australian teams in 2008 Asian Champions League.
- Asian Champions League now takes place every year (a fix made for another issue in 9.1.0 caused it to not take place sometimes).
- Wellington Phoenix are now eligble for the Asian Champions League.
- Fixed bug were new signings in Austria were not being registered for matches properly.
- Fixed bug where Belgian First Division winner in first year doesn't get any news items about being champions.
- Youth contract players not allowed to play in competitive matches.
- Fixed bug in some state competitions where if a team wins both opening and closing stages, no landmark would be added.
- Updated Sao Paulo State Championship TV rights and prize money.
- Trial days are now held after the first season.
- Fixed reserve team fixture venue not being opposite of first team fixture venue.
- Fixed a problem with the Czech Cup cup draw around 12th July where the game would take a long time to make the draw.
- Improved transfer values in Denmark.
- Fixed FC Amager not participating in the Danish Cup.
- 3 players aged 18 can now play in English U18 matches
- Improved end of season scheduling for English FA Cup and Premier Division for seasons after 2008-2009.
- Players on loan from clubs outside of england no longer count towards the maximum of 5 players in the matchday squad rule.
- FA cup draw fixed.
- Saturday evening English Premiership matches should kickoff at 17.30 instead of 17.15.
- Fixed Blue Sqaure Prem playoff number of Subs and Final at Wembley.
- Fixed league playoffs semi finals 2nd leg home advantage.
- Improved selection of English Premiership television matches.
- Removed player registeration from Finnish League Cup.
- Teams in UEFA Cup don't always have their league games moved to Sunday for TV if they are not playing on the Thursday before.
- Fixed not all First Division teams playing last round of league matches on last day of season due to a German team reaching Champions Cup final.
- Fixed Greek European playoffs.
- Fixed Dutch Eredivisie Schedule.
- Fixed Israeli National League Toto Cup Semi-Finals venue.
- Updated Israeli State Cup schedule.
- Fixed domestic suspensions not being enforced.
- Fixed Prem division league split bug.
- Fixed Prem playoff draw.
- Updated First division prize money.
- Fixed age limit error for U19 matches.
- Made it a little be easier to sign Non-EU players for Norwegian clubs in Premier or First Division.
- Fixed Polish FA Cup round 1 and 2 draw.
- Fixed correct team not being entered into the Champions League.
- Adjusted prize money for the Portugese Cup.
- Teams start the second stage of the Portugese Second Division on half the points they managed in the first stage.
- Added winter break for reserves competition.
- Fixed Serbian cup draws.
- Fixed Spanish 2nd Division B kick off times.
- Stopped B Teams playing in Spanish cup.
- Fixed Playoff draw to First Division Elite.
- Fixed Turkish Cup away goals rule.
- U23 player match day requirement for Premier Division amended to U23 club home grown player match day requirement.
- Stopped American and Mexican teams playing each other in the NACL.
- MLS teams now dont qualify for Copa Sudamericana.
- Senior Development players at the start of the game now are paid the correct wage.
- Stopped players at human managed clubs been waivered without them asking them to be.
- Fixed not be able to give players squad numbers after using auto pick.
- Staff members no longer can be offered Developmental, Senior Developmental or Senior contracts.
- The second Designated Player only counts $365,000 towards the cap instead of $415,000.
- Removed the minimum release clauses for players playing in the USL 1 and USl 2.
- The Super, Supplemental and Waiver drafts are always held.
- Stopped user been able to offer non Designated player contract with Designated player wages, and offering a Designated player contract with non Designated player wages.
- Improved AI teams waivering players due to give Senior contracts to players on Generation Adidas, Senior Dev or Dev contracts forcing them over the squad limits.
- When running the USA league in view only mode the Designated and International players are not released and available on a free transfer e.g. David Beckham.
- Squad bonus news item now reports the teams correct finishing position.
- Fixed Players in the drafts can sometimes not be picked.
- Teams no longer passing in the first couple of rounds of the draft.
- Player Rights no longer are retained when a player is waived unless they were drafted in the current seasons draft.
- Player Rights no longer are retained when a player is sold to a non-MLS team for money.
- Top four teams in the overall standings qualify for the Superliga.
- Stopped players squad numbers been removed from teams after every MLS match.