Obsidian Entertainment söker 2D-karaktärsanimatör för ett hittills okänt rollspel.
I dagsläget finns ingen mer information om vad för rollspel studion har på gång, men kanske rör det sig om Baldur's Gate III? Planescape: Torment 2? Låt spekulationerna börja!
Nedan ser du jobbansökan i sin helhet.
Obsidian Entertainment is looking for a 2D character animator to work on a highly stylized, high profile role playing game.
This person should be comfortable creating characters in 2D, and have a strong understanding of traditional animation principles. Knowledge of Flash is strongly preferred. Depending on the applicant's skill set this may be offered as a contract position.
• 2 Years minimum industry experience
• Must be able to animate characters in 2D and manage scenes and assets efficiently
• Exceptional motivation and attitude and a passion for video games
• Able to adhere to tight schedules with minimal supervision
• Able to iterate quickly and often on designs. The means moving from a basic concept or story board to a rough animatic, to a final animation
• Able to work in a very specific animation style
• A strong understanding of the development process
• Has previously shipped titles on the PS3 or Xbox 360
• Previous experience on mobile or browser based Flash applications or games
• Past experience animating effects
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
• Basic or intermediate knowledge of Actionscript or comparable programming languages
• Familiarity with any of the following programs: After Effects, Maya, 3ds Max, FaceFX, Scaleform
• Freehand illustration skills
• Assist lead animator in creating and finishing character animations
• Create and edit conversations, lip sync, and expressions
• Help train programmers and artists from other disciplines on how to use the toolset
• Character animation examples
• 2D character animation examples
• 3D character animation examples
• Pieces that demonstrate attention to emoting and storytelling
• A reel in QuickTime format
• Character illustrations
• Special Effects animations
• Life drawing samples
• Examples of work in console or mobile games
• All resumes must be accompanied with website portfolio or samples of work
• For console or studio animations include a document explaining specifically what you did
• Simply apply via e-mail: email@example.com
• Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line please
• Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept emailed applications