The True North 0.5b BETA - Progress

Medlem

Nu börjar det ta sig, med sluten beta-testing och en version som är spelbar helt utan random CTD's, vilket är ett stort framsteg. Mer detaljer kommer inom kort, men just nu kan det summeras såhär;

- Combat overhaul; You can no longer rely on the number your skill is at. Without actual skills at what you are doing, you will die. If you do not know when to block a powerattack, you are most likely dead within the next ten seconds.

- Magic overhaul; A magician is frail and won't take much punishment before going down... But god help you if he hits you with a spell. Use your skills and experience to outmaster him. Or simply enchant a buttload of items to resist him. They will however give you less physical protection if you do.

- Survivalism; Eat or starve. Drink or die from dehydration (after a longer period, before that you will get increasingly severe penalties from it). Sleep or lose your physical endurance and social skills as your mind becomes more and more worn out. Stay warm or succumb to hypothermia. Keep your actions sane, or you will lose morality, which effect everything from magicka to endurance.

- Graphics; Bringing you custom ENB-lighting, HD textures and improved meshes on almost all fronts at the cost of +2 fps average! That's right, improve your FPS by improving graphics. There may also be a case of optimization and clutter-crap removal as well.

- User Interface; Completely custom menus, including an entirely immersive HUD that only shows what you need to know at the moment, otherwise nothing. An inventory and map designed for PC, not for consoles. Mod configuration from within the game (WIP) and all the little fixes such as first person references (When you reach a new level -> When I gather enough experience), and much more.

- The proud city of Cresthall, a sprouting independent city controlled entirely by the Nords, upholding proud traditions and full freedom from the imperials and stormcloaks. Learn their language by practice, and you may get access to the first city in Skyrim to house over 100 unique NPC's, all with lives, jobs and problems of their own. (WIP)

Slutligen tänkte jag bjuda på lite wallpaper-värdiga bilder våra betatestare bidragit med!

#blogg

signatur

Motivator's Lifestyle. Athletic Martyr. Build your own foundation.

Medlem

Låter intressant! Hur och när kan detta testas?
Sitter för tillfället med 94 st väl fungerade mods som lägger till en hel del lore-friendly saker utan att förstöra balansen eller känslan av själva Skyrim.

Medlem

Testing är just nu i sluten beta där vi endast väljer ut veteraner inom Skyrim, som har bra koll på spelet i de flesta aspekter.

Om nån är sugen är det bara att skicka ett meddelande.

signatur

Medlem

Hur många timmar måste man ha loggat för att klassas som veteran? Har för tillfället 263 timmar på steam och drygt 50 på Ps3n.

Kommer det ut på workshopen eller är det nexus som gäller för den slutliga produkten?

Medlem

Det blir nexus då många delar måste ligga i root-mappen och inte i data, samt att mycket beror på SKSE. Vi har även mycket support och kontakt med folk på nexus.

Vi har just nu satt en gräns på 300 timmar på PC, men har inte riktigt en lösning på hur vi ska räkna över det för de som spelar på konsol.

signatur

Skriv svar