Sömngångare försvinner i senaste Witcher 3-trailern

Robot

Geralt bekämpar träskmonster och varulvar i detaljrika miljöer.

#the-witcher-3

Gen
Medlem

Jag hoppas verkligen detta spel blir GOTY 2015. CDP förtjänar det!

Skägg.
10 Chambers
Skrivet av Gen:

Jag hoppas verkligen detta spel blir GOTY. CDP förtjänar det!

Goty 2015 isf

signatur
Medlem

Asså okej att visa gameplay-trailers och gå igenom lite hur olika system funkar men jag tycker de har släppt alldeles för mycket gameplay-videos. Jag har inte sett någon av dem för jag vill inte se allt före jag själv spelar det.

Medlem
Skrivet av enborn:

Asså okej att visa gameplay-trailers och gå igenom lite hur olika system funkar men jag tycker de har släppt alldeles för mycket gameplay-videos. Jag har inte sett någon av dem för jag vill inte se allt före jag själv spelar det.

Man behöver inte kolla vetty

Låt dom släppa videos för dom som vill se lite, som jag själv.

Förövrigt ser det ypperligt ut.

signatur

The more I practice, the luckier I get.

Medlem

MIn PC lär implodera när jag sätter i skivan.

Medlem
Medlem

Lite mer polish bara så snackar vi GOTY 2015

k3m
Medlem
Skrivet av Gen:

Absolut, det hoppas jag med förresten, de heter CPR, inte CDP

Medlem

Ser så sjukt bra ut! Undrar dock om man kan hoppa i spelet, kanske inte är en sån stor grej men ibland kan de komma till nytta

Edit:

Check out some of the more notable features below:

Geralt can steer boats and ride horses to reach his destination. He can tame wild versions of the latter with his Axii spell, but you can also purchase mounts from various stables.

The monster-slayer apparently hit the gym after The Witcher 2 wrapped up, as he now adds climbing and jumping to his movement abilities.

Three primary areas make up The Witcher 3's explorable land, and their entirety is available to you from the very start.

Your actions and choices can trigger 36 different states for the world along with three possible endings. Some Witcher 2 choices affect your story as well, though it isn't clear which of the second game's endings constitute canon.

You'll be able to hunt various critters and sell their fur and meat for gold. Let's hope you won't need to create and heft around dozens of crafted bags.

The main story missions take around 50 hours to complete, and side-quests take an equal amount of time. For completionists, you're looking at over 100 hours of Witchering.

Sorry, sociopaths—Geralt won't lift a finger against innocent civilians no matter how hard you mash your attack key.

Area transitions are all seamless.

You can direct Geralt's strikes to hit individual body parts of a foe a la Fallout's VATS system. Finally, you can now execute the ancient "nut-stab" maneuver passed down from Witchers of old.

Lite fakta

Medlem

både detta och dying light samma månad, gillas starkt!

Medlem
Skrivet av KatOne:

Medlem

My god vad youtube komprimeringen förstörde det klippet :I Om dom inte själva flummade upp det på något sätt för deras andra klipp har ju sett klart bättre ut!

För övrigt, ser ut att bli allt det bästa från tidigare spel x10! Kommer bli så jävla underbart att spela

Medlem

PEPP!!!!

signatur

I drank what?

Gen
Medlem
Skrivet av Carl Johansson-Sundelius:
Skrivet av Gen:

Goty 2015 isf

Förtydligade mitt inlägg

Medlem
Skrivet av Cladrius:

Ser så sjukt bra ut! Undrar dock om man kan hoppa i spelet, kanske inte är en sån stor grej men ibland kan de komma till nytta

Edit:

Geralt can steer boats and ride horses to reach his destination. He can tame wild versions of the latter with his Axii spell, but you can also purchase mounts from various stables.

The monster-slayer apparently hit the gym after The Witcher 2 wrapped up, as he now adds climbing and jumping to his movement abilities.

Three primary areas make up The Witcher 3's explorable land, and their entirety is available to you from the very start.

Your actions and choices can trigger 36 different states for the world along with three possible endings. Some Witcher 2 choices affect your story as well, though it isn't clear which of the second game's endings constitute canon.

You'll be able to hunt various critters and sell their fur and meat for gold. Let's hope you won't need to create and heft around dozens of crafted bags.

The main story missions take around 50 hours to complete, and side-quests take an equal amount of time. For completionists, you're looking at over 100 hours of Witchering.

Sorry, sociopaths—Geralt won't lift a finger against innocent civilians no matter how hard you mash your attack key.

You can direct Geralt's strikes to hit individual body parts of a foe a la Fallout's VATS system. Finally, you can now execute the ancient "nut-stab" maneuver passed down from Witchers of old.

Lite fakta

Kan man inte döda civila? Men, men... det är ju min fritidsaktivitet i Skyrim efter att jag bestämt mig för att gå och lägga mig och redan har sparat spelet. Noooooooooo...

signatur

Jag respekterar din rätt till åsikt, men är den att förtrycka andra för saker som inte påverkar dig hindrar det inte mig från att försöka ändra eller kämpa emot den. With all due respect: Don't hurt people. <3

Medlem
Skrivet av Proximately:
Skrivet av Cladrius:

Edit:

Three primary areas make up The Witcher 3&amp;#039;s explorable land, and their entirety is available to you from the very start.

Your actions and choices can trigger 36 different states for the world along with three possible endings. Some Witcher 2 choices affect your story as well, though it isn&amp;#039;t clear which of the second game&amp;#039;s endings constitute canon.

You&amp;#039;ll be able to hunt various critters and sell their fur and meat for gold. Let&amp;#039;s hope you won&amp;#039;t need to create and heft around dozens of crafted bags.

The main story missions take around 50 hours to complete, and side-quests take an equal amount of time. For completionists, you&amp;#039;re looking at over 100 hours of Witchering.

Sorry, sociopaths—Geralt won&amp;#039;t lift a finger against innocent civilians no matter how hard you mash your attack key.

You can direct Geralt&amp;#039;s strikes to hit individual body parts of a foe a la Fallout&amp;#039;s VATS system. Finally, you can now execute the ancient "nut-stab" maneuver passed down from Witchers of old.

Lite fakta

Kan man inte döda civila? Men, men... det är ju min fritidsaktivitet i Skyrim efter att jag bestämt mig för att gå och lägga mig och redan har sparat spelet. Noooooooooo...

Du får dra till ett camp o leva rövare istället innan du lägger dig

Medlem
Skrivet av Cladrius:
Skrivet av Proximately:
Skrivet av Cladrius:

Edit:

Three primary areas make up The Witcher 3&amp;amp;#039;s explorable land, and their entirety is available to you from the very start.

Your actions and choices can trigger 36 different states for the world along with three possible endings. Some Witcher 2 choices affect your story as well, though it isn&amp;amp;#039;t clear which of the second game&amp;amp;#039;s endings constitute canon.

You&amp;amp;#039;ll be able to hunt various critters and sell their fur and meat for gold. Let&amp;amp;#039;s hope you won&amp;amp;#039;t need to create and heft around dozens of crafted bags.

The main story missions take around 50 hours to complete, and side-quests take an equal amount of time. For completionists, you&amp;amp;#039;re looking at over 100 hours of Witchering.

Sorry, sociopaths—Geralt won&amp;amp;#039;t lift a finger against innocent civilians no matter how hard you mash your attack key.

You can direct Geralt&amp;amp;#039;s strikes to hit individual body parts of a foe a la Fallout&amp;amp;#039;s VATS system. Finally, you can now execute the ancient "nut-stab" maneuver passed down from Witchers of old.

Lite fakta

Du får dra till ett camp o leva rövare istället innan du lägger dig

Hur trollar man rövare? :3

signatur

Jag respekterar din rätt till åsikt, men är den att förtrycka andra för saker som inte påverkar dig hindrar det inte mig från att försöka ändra eller kämpa emot den. With all due respect: Don't hurt people. <3

Gen
Medlem
Skrivet av KatOne:

Hahaha, den var fan bra

Medlem

Ser vackert ut. Är dock lite tveksam med "open world"..

signatur

In peace, sons bury their fathers, in war, fathers bury their sons.

Skriv svar