Vi har en dejt med Fallout 76 - vad vill du veta?

När kan vi förvänta oss de utlovade privata servrarna? Och går det att ställa in "player count 0" och utforska kartan helt utan andra spelare. För många av oss är detta en "deal breaker" för att ens överväga f76.

Nu när dem har infogat muliplayer i sin creation engine som de befäst att de kommer hålla sig till i kommande spel, kommer de stå vid sitt ord om singleplayer? Det känns icke troligt att de nu inte skulle använda detta igen och skräcken är att framtida titlar tappar den där magiska bethesda game studios känslan när designen i spelen tar flera andra spelare samtidigt i åtanke. Snälla gör inte multiplayer Elder scrolls.

- when can we expect to see the promised private servers (time window)? And is it going to be possible to set parameters to "player count 0" and explore this amazing map without any other players present? And is it going to cost us extra to play on private servers? Todd briefly touched on this but can you elaborate? For so many of us its a deal breaker to even consider Fallout76.

-Now that you have incorporated multiplayer into the creation engine, that you have stated you will continue to use and improve on in future games, will you stand by the previous promise of singleplayer only in your comming titles? Or has f76 changed the playingfield (for most of us for the worse) It doesent feel like a stretch that you would use this feature again and the Terrorizing fear is that future titles will loose that important imersive "magic bethesda touch" that makes your single player open world games so amazing, now that multiple players are considered at the same time i.e quest structure , npc responce etc. Please dont force muliplayer or co-op on players in the future, especially not in Elder scrolls games. If you feel like you need to have mp or co-op , it MUST be optional. Pretty please with sprinkles on top.

signatur

"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying." - Terry Pratchett

Are we going to get any information or a greater look into how going "solo" will play out. How is questing treating players who doesent like to be forced to even temporarely join those brief awkward squads, are we going to miss out on the majority of what is offered, are we going to get locked out of events and quests that require teaming up? Are we treated like non-essentiall? This is important! So far all information has been about multiplayer so we are in the dark about solo play, or are all of us who dont like multiplayer for severall reasons left with years and years of our lives stuck in waiting for a new titel that doesent feel like its exclusivly shunning a substantially large portion of your fanbase.

It must get tiresome to get the same sp requests in mp but this is a really big concern and shows how important this aspect is for your longtime fans who dont have a youtube channel for easy influencing.

signatur

"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying." - Terry Pratchett

Skriv svar