Den bästa filmrepliken någonsin?

Medlem

Airplane

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.
Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?
Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

I cockpiten:

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Inför flygstarten:

Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Tog alla tre för att de är lika roliga!

Inaktiv
Skrivet av addeg6:

Airplane

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.
Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?
Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

I cockpiten:

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Inför flygstarten:

Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Tog alla tre för att de är lika roliga!

Hahahha, vilken film?

Medlem
Skrivet av Alcr:

Hahahha, vilken film?

Skrivet av addeg6:

Airplane

signatur

My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Youtube-proffs

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

signatur

Calle säger att jag är influencer

Skrivet av Polish:

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

ååhh ..Kult!

- I'm going to get medieval on your as!

signatur

"Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me - C.R.E.A.M. - Get the money! - Dollar, dollar bill y'all"

Medlem

"its only when you fear death that you learn to appreciate life"

Medlem

Apocalypse now:
Willard: Are you crazy God damnit? Don't you think its a little risky for some R&R?
Kilgore: If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole fucking place!

Full Metal Jacket:
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute, Private Pyle? Do you think I'm funny?
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
[tries to stop smiling]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, any fucking time, sweetheart!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I'm trying, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I can't help it, sir.

Inaktiv

But i am bored - Hercules
En riktigt gammal film med ARNOLD !
Ta och se den, första repliken när han vill lämna himlen, med sin klassiska arnold dialekt

"But ai äm Booääd"

Say hello to my little friend - Scarface #1 Film ever
Like a glove - Ace Ventura
Suck me, beautiful - American Pie

Medlem

"i know you gentlemen have been through alot, and when you find the time, id rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!!"

Inaktiv

Airplane

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Den nakna pistolen 2 1/2

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

Medlem
Skrivet av MaLiBu:

"i know you gentlemen have been through alot, and when you find the time, id rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!!"

Ahh.. The Thing. Kanonfilm

signatur

C-64, 64kb RAM, The Final Cartridge III, 5,25" 1541-II, WICO Bathandle <---In action Spelmusik

Medlem

"I'm Gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" /gudfadern

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."/Apocalpyse now

"An Excuse is like an ass, everybody has one"/Platoon

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convinsing the world he didn't excist"/De Misstänkta

"You need people like me, so you can point with your fuck-n fingers and say: That's the bad guy."/Scarface

"You are a milkshake and i'm a strawberry, and i'm drinking your MILKSHAKE!"/There will be blood

Några få...

signatur

Informationsbrev, jasså det är så det kallas nu. Jag antar att de vill informera om vilket konto man ska betala in skadeståndssumman till.

Medlem

Hot Shots 2

Tortyrkammaren:

Terrorist: I can see you're no stranger to pain.
Col. Denton Walters: I've been married.
Terrorist: Ah.
Col. Denton Walters: *Twice*.
Terrorist: Oy!

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Cookie?
Col. Denton Walters: No, thank you, sir.
President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Young lady?
Michelle Rodham Huddleston: No, thank you, sir.
President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: No, I was just offering HIM a young lady.

Kan inte beskrivas med text SE FILMEN!

Medlem

Malibu Police Chief: I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

The Dude: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Inaktiv

Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

signatur

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Medlem
Skrivet av Exeron:

"I'm Gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" /gudfadern

"You need people like me, so you can point with your fuck-n fingers and say: That's the bad guy."/Scarface

Hur kunde jag glömma dessa! bra att du tog upp dem ialf

Medlem

Pulp Fiction:
Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker

signatur

Welcome to the Manglerdome

Medlem

För att den här tråden inte enbart ska bestå av amerikanska filmcitat:

"Med plutonium tvingar vi dansken på knä.
Här - Danmark, utskiten av kalk och vatten.
Och där - Sverige... hugget i granit.
Danskjävlar... Danskjävlar!"

Riket.

Medlem

I kick arse for the Lord! - Prästen i Braindead

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! - En bandit i Blazing Saddles (Det Våras för Sheriffen)

We're on an express elevator to hell! GOING DOWN! - Private Hudson, Aliens

Jag har en plan. - Sickan, Jönssonligan

I was born in Düsseldorf and that is why they call me Rolf! Don't just stand there, be a smarty- come and join the Nazist party! - Sång och dansnummer ur Det våras för Hitler

You can't see the eyes of the demon... Until him come callin'. - King Willie, Predator 2

Kommer säkert på fler om jag tänker efter lite...

signatur

Well, life is hard. Theyre just afraid of change.
-- Shannon Hoon

Medlem

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!"
modern klassiker

Inaktiv
Skrivet av wiseguy:

Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Jag får gåshud.

Skrivet av Bukload:

För att den här tråden inte enbart ska bestå av amerikanska filmcitat:

"Med plutonium tvingar vi dansken på knä.
Här - Danmark, utskiten av kalk och vatten.
Och där - Sverige... hugget i granit.
Danskjävlar... Danskjävlar!"

Riket.

Den repliken ska sägas med extra saliv och spott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

Inaktiv

"My lord, I've reached the main power generators. The shield will be down in moments, you may start your landing."

signatur

Har enbart sin Laptop: Intel 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB ram, 7300 Go, 15.1" skärm

Medlem

översatt från bosniska "SMURFARNA KOMMER!!!" - en man som får syn på FN soldater

från Ingemansland

Medlem

Napoleon Dynamite, full med härliga repliker

Kip: "Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious."

Rex: "Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!"

Napoleon Dynamite: "Gosh!"

True Romance:

"I'm not a fag or anything, I've always said: if I had to fuck a guy, I mean HAD to... if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis!"

Me, Myself And Irene:

"Name's Hank, Hank Evans - for little girls.."

"Sure, and while I'm at it, why don't you go climb that telephone pole and take a big steamy piss on the power lines! Look, I'm not here to twist your niblets. I'm here to save your life. But to do that, I'm going to need complete uninanonomonitity."

"Well fuck my ozone."

Medlem

Anyone not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?

signatur

C-64, 64kb RAM, The Final Cartridge III, 5,25" 1541-II, WICO Bathandle <---In action Spelmusik

Medlem

Seven

David Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.
John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him, I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets!
David Mills: Murderers?
John Doe: A woman...
David Mills: Murderers, John, like yourself?
John Doe: [interrupts] A woman... so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever.

Kevin Spacey är en mästare på att dra monologer och sköna citat..måste hitta mer från Usual Suspects och American Beauty..

Medlem

på tal om föregående postares namn:

"Say hello to my little friend!"

samt

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. "

Medlem

Aliens:

That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

signatur

A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Medlem

Scarface,

"I got two improtant things in my life, my balls and my rules. And i break them for nobody"

Något i den stilen

signatur

Nämen!

Inaktiv

vet inte om den har sagts, har inte orkat läsa igenom allt men...

"you?re suffering will be legendary,,,, EVEN IN HELL!!!"

-Hellraiser

Skriv svar