Nytt innehåll till Lord of the Rings Online

Robot

Idag får Tolkiens onlinevärld nytt innehåll i form av en redig patch.

#nyhetstips, #the-lord-of-the-rings-online, #turbine-entertainment

Medlem

Trevligt synd att jag inte hinner spela detta för tillfället

signatur

<allt jag skriver är mina åsikter och ni behöver varken hålla med eller säga emot>

Medlem

Ovanligt att den blir försenad pga att dom uppmärksammat buggar från US-updaten.

Från LOTRO community officer:

Due to a critical issue discovered on the US service we have chosen to delay the European release of Update 2: Echoes of the Dead until we have the hotfix applied to our version. The issue discovered is that critical relic combines are not providing the next tier of relic like normal combines

The hotfix is due later today and will immediately be deployed to QA for testing. We are tentatively targeting Thursday, 24th March as our revised launch date for Update 2: Echoes of the Dead.

Medlem
Skrivet av Wimze:

Ovanligt att den blir försenad pga att dom uppmärksammat buggar från US-updaten.

Från LOTRO community officer:

Due to a critical issue discovered on the US service we have chosen to delay the European release of Update 2: Echoes of the Dead until we have the hotfix applied to our version. The issue discovered is that critical relic combines are not providing the next tier of relic like normal combines

The hotfix is due later today and will immediately be deployed to QA for testing. We are tentatively targeting Thursday, 24th March as our revised launch date for Update 2: Echoes of the Dead.

Buggen var ju rätt seriös.

signatur

Don't tell me i got no life, im a gamer, i got millions.

Medlem

Jävligt underhållande spel. Har haft uppehåll i det någon månad. Men ska starta snart igen, det kräver lite tid om man säger så. Tycker själv det är roligare än WoW.

signatur

The King is Back

Medlem

Att det blev uppskjutet är inget som direkt förvånar, är det någon patch som har kommit i tid? Men visst, det är bra att man slipper buggen. Sedan kan man undra varför den kom igenom testerna...

signatur

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas.

We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behaviour.

Skriv svar