Best and Worst Of E3

Medlem
Best and Worst Of E3

May be a bit selfish, but this is simply the best (and worst) of E3 according to me. What made me smile and exactly why? Some of you will agree with me ofcourse and some of you will... Well probabaly go: "Bananaballs!" If you do, please point out what you thought was better (or worse) at this E3.

The Worst:
<strong>5. I was not there!</strong>

<strong>4. Bad Company 2 </strong>
The lack of... was the problem.

<strong>3. Nintendo's Conference</strong>
Im not sure about this one.. but.. was it just me that got really dissapointed? It was not enough Wooo moments. And its not like the...

<strong>2. Wii Vitality Sensor</strong>
...would save them? Who, why and what the hell is going on Nintendo?

<strong>1. James Cameron's Speech.</strong>
Im sorry about this one but, to much time, not enough pictures, read my other post on this and why I skipped to write about Ubisofts "keynote".

THE BEST PARTS:
<strong>Number Five - Live Online </strong>
Thank you to everyone and all that worked with the recording and beeing able to see some "Keynotes" online. For the people not beeing able to be there. It was 85% of the E3 experience. Thank you again.

<strong>Number Four - Alan Wake </strong>
When I first saw this game, the very first trailer and read about the story. I knew I wanted to play it, to see ingame photage and know that this game will be coming out. Is a happy day for me.

<strong>Number Three - MAG </strong>
256 players at the same time!? I was drooling at this point. Teams, teamwork, objectives, just imagine the kind of battles you can fight, and imagine what teamwork can do in this game!? Im gonna get a PS3 as soon as this gets released.

<strong>Number Two - Metal Gear Solid for 360 </strong>
I applauded. No im not kidding. "Here's i Hideo Kojima". One of the biggest smiles I have ever had. Finaly MGS for 360, i've been waiting so long. Tho, a bit dissapointed when I found out it was not exclusive for the 360.

<strong>Number One - Project Natal + Milo </strong>
The biggest, baddest and greatest showing ever. Im sorry if you dont agree, but we've seen motion controlers before. We've seen what we need to use in order to play thoese kind of games. A controler, a camera something that works together with the game. In what way was this really about "motion". Project Natal has given the words "motion control" a new meaning. Your body is the new controler. This together with the new AI project called Milo. We saw something that might be the begging of game AI and player interaction. Im seeing the future and im longing to try it out.

/Alex
@Start And Select
http://startandselect.wordpress.com

#blogg

Medlem
Best and Worst Of E3

Iofs så var ju Wii och deras kontrollsystem som projekt Natal, och vi vet ju hur det gick...
Kommer ta lång tid innan dom fått bukt på programmet ifråga, och dom kommer säkert få dumma ner det för att få det att fungera för alla.

Men annars är det riktigt häftigt, även om man nog blir trött på det efter att ha matat samma rörelser i flera timmar

signatur

Morning Glory, the revival!
An "It's so easy" to be social, "It's so easy" to be cool

Skriv svar