Medal of Honor: Airborne bamsepatchat

Robot
Medlem
Medal of Honor: Airborne bamsepatchat

(sarkasm) jaha ea tog och skrev om hela spelet efter de upptäckte att det hade kommit ett spel som var bättre av en annan utvecklare 8)

eller de kanske tog och rensade bort lite buggar

signatur

Robert Bond www.bondmaster.tk
gratis spel från 3drealms: ftp.3drealms.com

Medlem

1GB? För en patch? Måste vara en jäkla massa buggfixar >.>

Edit:

This is the release of Update 1.2 for Medal of Honor Airborne.

This Update for Medal of Honor Airborne raises the player count, gives players more options for names, makes some balance changes on the weapons and adds two new maps.

The readme denotes that we do not support more than 12 players officially. This is simply due to the fact that some lower-end machines may have trouble handling the high capacity. However, we have tested extensively at 24 players and it’s a lot of fun.

Also, not called out in the readme was that the Springfield’s damage was reduced in multiplayer.

The Update size is large b/c all maps in multiplayer were edited, most often to adjust spawn points. We have also added two new maps.

The dedicated server is a new build of the server and will not patch the existing server. This is also because all the content has been touched. To patch the server would be almost as big as to release a new one. The Linux server is being worked on and will be updated as soon as possible.

New Features
• Players can select "Remember Me" which will remember the user’s password and username.
• Players can now set a clan tag that will prefix every instance of the player’s name.
• Players can set an alias that will be display instead of the player's Username.
• Games can be created by a dedicated server without a player cap.
• All in-game screens will show 24 players correctly.
• Market Garden map is playable in all modes.
• Factory map is playable in all modes.
• Added more spawn points and second tier spawn points to prevent spawn camping.
• Player ping times now show up on the scoreboard.
• Server name now shows up on the scoreboard.
• Increased chat text time on screen.
• Moved the chat text up above the compass.
• "Say" text is now white and "TeamSay" text is now yellow.
• Removed auto taunts when a player dies.

Bug Fixes
• Fixed a crash that would send the player to a white screen.
• Fixed various clipping issues with geometry in Destroyed Village.
• Fixed a bug where players could walk through objects in Remagen.
• Fixed a bug where audio would become muffled after a map change.
• Fixed a bug where the server list wheel scroll didn't work.
• Fixed a bug where the server list would refresh while scrolling and send the user back to the top of the list.
• Fixed an issue where the dedicated server crashed after entering an admin command.
• Fixed a bug that allows remote server to remember the last connection.

Balance Changes
• The recoil on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
• The damage on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
• The damage on the MP40 was increased in multiplayer.
• The recoil on the G43 was reduced in multiplayer.
• The damage on the G43 was increased in multiplayer.
• The K98 grenade count was lowered from 4 to 3 and now has the same amount of grenades as the M1 Garand in Multiplayer.
• The damage on the Springfield was reduced in Multiplayer.

Medlem

Meh... Lille Skutt då?

Inaktiv

Onödig patch för oss offlinespelare alltså?

Medlem

Haha ja det tog bara några månader...

Medlem

spelet är redan dött online tack vare deras ignorance av clan tools. +den buggiga online delen. synd har haft mycket kul på xboxlive som funka bättre.

Medlem

jupp, kan bara hålla med alla andra som haft negativa tankar om liret - allt efter Spearhead har haft sämre online mp-community ... synd ... hade tilltro för Airborne faktiskt om man ser till klanspel ...

fattar inte hur EA tänkte när dem missade ett antal *uppenbara saker* i detta spelet ...

signatur

"The new Quake-43 game blows my mind. It's even better than Super Turbo Turkey Puncher" Timmy Rogers

Medlem

Är inte hela Moh-serien ett sömnpiller?
jag tröttna på allt vad Moh och Call of duty heter efter Mohaa och cod1

nu räknar jag inte in cod4 i denna gäspvarning för även fast spelet är "likadant" så är det endå en nytändning när det är ny stil dock så lär det säkert bli samma sömnpiller om man fortsätter i samma bana utan riktiga nyheter.
har btw inte spelat Cod4 än heller

signatur

🇸🇪 VR Sverige Discord server
https://discord.com/invite/avnhs6mgjc

Medlem
Skrivet av [Molotov:

"]Är inte hela Moh-serien ett sömnpiller?
jag tröttna på allt vad Moh och Call of duty heter efter Mohaa och cod1

nu räknar jag inte in cod4 i denna gäspvarning för även fast spelet är "likadant" så är det endå en nytändning när det är ny stil dock så lär det säkert bli samma sömnpiller om man fortsätter i samma bana utan riktiga nyheter.
har btw inte spelat Cod4 än heller

Snacka om att bli lätt uttråkad?
Måste vara en hårt uppgift o roa dej

Skriv svar