F.E.A.R. uppdaterat, snack om expansionen
Update v1.08 (English - UK)
Date Added 10/20/2006
This update is for any version of F.E.A.R. and brings it up to v1.08. This is a required update.
Update Notes - Multiplayer:
* Added ability to pick up and reuse Proximity Mines and Remote Detonators that were thrown by yourself.
* Limited support for Spectator Mode in objective (CTF, Conquer All, and Control) game modes.
* Added code to improve spawn with buddies system in team game modes. Will be noticeable only in Stockpile and custom maps.
* Player kill/death messages are now shown in both system and chat messages. Player kills and deaths will only be displayed in the system message area.
Update Notes - Single-player:
* Fixed bug where trying to start a game for the first time after switching from multiplayer to singleplayer would give a "Disconnected from Server" error.
Update Notes - Global:
* Added widescreen support.
* Fixed bug where FEAR.exe would not always start when switching from FEARMP.exe to FEAR.exe.