#CD Projekts omtalade solorollspel #The Witcher har fått en omgång i buggstädarlabbet. Version 1.2 innehåller ett gäng buggfixar och förbättringar, bland annat utlovas avsevärt förkortade laddtider, bättre stabilitet och förbättrad sparfunktion. Du slangar hem uppdateringen från filarkivet.
Patch 1.2 fixes, among all, the issues of older versions that were most commented on, such as long loading and saving times, loading/saving mechanism, removes many possible random crashes, as well as several minor bugs. Patch 1.2 works with older versions of the game, starting from 1.0
Gameplay and text bugs fixed:
- Fixes for Alina not being at her home when she should (Act 4).
- Wife's Tears Potion fixes.
- Fixes for usable doors on the swamps (Act 5).
- Fixes for Alchemist in manufacture giving quest items to Geralt (Act 3).
- Fixes for some items to be found in Fields (Act 4).
- Fixes for a disappearing enemy in quest Haunted House (Act2).
- Fixed problems with Alvin's spawn (Act 1).
- Few minor text fixes for all languages.
Code bugs fixed:
- Loading times are much faster!
- Saving is much faster!
- Another portion of stability improvements.
- Fix for rare "red rectangle" effect on loading bar.
- Quest tracking fixes.
- Some cursor fixes connected with finishers in tight places.
- Quest now won't update when Geralt is dead causing multiple problems.
- Autosave mechanism fixes (numeration).
- Savegame files fixes ? some irrelevant information was sometimes generated inside.
- The game won't make an autosave if Geralt has an effect preventing him from talking (like knockdown, stun, push) - the result would be no talking at all for the rest of the game.
- Now you can't attack neutral NPCs if you input the second (etc.) sword sequence in them, while first attacking a hostile.
- Dandelion's music won't be 'echoed' while changing location twice.
- The game can handle broken savegames now ? it returns to main menu.
- Motion blur effect won't stay active despite Blizzard potion wearing off ? drinking, then changing location, then cutscene.
- Final fixes for weapons disappearing from enemies? hands.
- Grass and small stones being multiplied ? fixed.
- Fixes for receiving damage from Striga while being far away.
Art bugs fixed:
- Few level decoration fixes.
- Fixes for barghest attack animation.