NYA Heavy Rain bilder!!

Medlem
NYA Heavy Rain bilder!!

Heavy rain är utan tvekan ett av de mest imponerande spelet hittills vad gäller det grafiska. Själv är jag riktigt sugen på att se allt i rörelse, får väl vänta till lepzig.

Se och NJUT!

"Heavy Rain is about normal people that have landed in extraordinary situations. I wanted a much more personal story. The first thing that came to my mind, as a father of two little boys, was that the main theme should simply be a father's love for his son. This is not a game about saving the princess or the world. Its purely about a father's love."

"The main story will revolve around 4 different characters, and we're putting the spotlight on their perceptions. The question 'what is good and what is evil' is the key here, that will be just a matter of viewpoint...I believe heavily in moral choices, I'm going to use them A LOT. They're not about being good or bad, but about finding the right balance."

#blogg

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem
NYA Heavy Rain bilder!!

Vilken video?!

signatur

I'm the broken one who fixed it.

Medlem

Skrev inte tydligt nog, jag önskar att de ska släppa en video snart på spelet, kanske på lepzig.

signatur

- I mean gaming journalists look bad just writing about stuff, but when you put them in front of a camera...a whole new dimension of bad is created.

Medlem

Lycka till med att få det där att inte få massa fps drops på konsol alternativt att ha en dator som lyckas maxxa på allt och ändå klara sig

signatur

Morning Glory, the revival!
An "It's so easy" to be social, "It's so easy" to be cool

Medlem

Det är PS3 exklusiv och döm inte ut spelet innan du sätt det i rörelse BTW, det är ingame bilder.

signatur

Medlem

Så lite som Crysis fast till Ps3?

signatur

Morning Glory, the revival!
An "It's so easy" to be social, "It's so easy" to be cool

Medlem

Wooohoooo

signatur

Survivor of Earthquake Skåne 2008 |PSN: Rolle90 |Live: Rolle90
Cinemaworld.se

Skriv svar