Guild Wars 2-betan närmar sig

Medlem
Skrivet av toast:
Skrivet av SkullJoke:
Skrivet av toast:
Skrivet av Natrium:

spelet borde heta Guild wars 2 return of the spamm button..

Nä men seriöst spelet i sig saker som t,ex wvwvw och sådana saker är nice,, men efter att ha spelat Tera så kommer inget hotkey mmo vara detsamma..

Svårt att ta dig seriöst när du utalar dig om ett spel du inte spelat!, Tera blir nog oxå bra, lite mkt troll bara.

Hot-key MMO brukar mena att man står still och spammar sina rotations, I GW2 har du ingen dedikerad healer så om du inte dodgar så dör du, du har inte heller nån auto-aim så om du gör en lunge framåt så måste du sikta. Har hört bra om combaten i Tera oxå, men i övrigt verkar inte mkt skilja från random MMOs.

Snodde inte Tera en del ingame material from Arenanet?

Nej, NCSoft som är utgivare/producenter för många MMOs och däribland GW2 (och andra typer av spel) anklagade några föredetta anställda som hade arbetat på Lineage3 för att ha stulit med sig art & kod när de sedan började arbeta för Tera.

En kul grej är att en av grundarna för Arena.Net & som oxå jobbade på GW1, Patrick Wyatt, är nånsorts Chef på En Masse Entertainment som utvecklar Tera projektet. Precis som de andra 2 grundarna av A.net kom Patrick Wyatt först från Blizzard.

Saxat från wiki.

Citat:

In 2007, NCsoft filed a complaint to South Korean authorities and brought a civil action for damages and an injunction to Bluehole. The Bluehole founders and employees, formerly employed under NCsoft and working on the Lineage 3 development team, were convicted by a Korean criminal court for the theft of valuable trade secrets from NCsoft in 2009. In 2010, a Korean civil court held these individuals, along with Bluehole, liable for misappropriation of trade secrets, awarding NCsoft about $2 million in damages and issuing an injunction against utilizing trade secrets for monetary gain. The damages were later reversed by an appellate court, but the injunction remained in place. Both the criminal convictions and civil judgment are presently pending on appeal before Korea's highest court. Despite the injunction, Bluehole developed and released TERA in South Korea.

On January 9, 2012, NCsoft filed a civil action in the United States against Bluehole and its U.S. subsidary En Masse. NCsoft seeks a preliminary and permanent injunction prohibiting the launch of TERA in the United States, or damages for the substantial harm that the launch will cause NCsoft. They assert claims for copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, breach of confidence, unfair competition, and unjust enrichment under the laws of the state of New York.

The criminal case in South Korea and the civil action in the United States are pending.[9]

Medlem
Skrivet av asdfg:
Skrivet av toast:
Skrivet av SkullJoke:
Skrivet av toast:
Skrivet av Natrium:

spelet borde heta Guild wars 2 return of the spamm button..

Nä men seriöst spelet i sig saker som t,ex wvwvw och sådana saker är nice,, men efter att ha spelat Tera så kommer inget hotkey mmo vara detsamma..

Svårt att ta dig seriöst när du utalar dig om ett spel du inte spelat!, Tera blir nog oxå bra, lite mkt troll bara.

Hot-key MMO brukar mena att man står still och spammar sina rotations, I GW2 har du ingen dedikerad healer så om du inte dodgar så dör du, du har inte heller nån auto-aim så om du gör en lunge framåt så måste du sikta. Har hört bra om combaten i Tera oxå, men i övrigt verkar inte mkt skilja från random MMOs.

Snodde inte Tera en del ingame material from Arenanet?

Nej, NCSoft som är utgivare/producenter för många MMOs och däribland GW2 (och andra typer av spel) anklagade några föredetta anställda som hade arbetat på Lineage3 för att ha stulit med sig art & kod när de sedan började arbeta för Tera.

En kul grej är att en av grundarna för Arena.Net & som oxå jobbade på GW1, Patrick Wyatt, är nånsorts Chef på En Masse Entertainment som utvecklar Tera projektet. Precis som de andra 2 grundarna av A.net kom Patrick Wyatt först från Blizzard.

Saxat från wiki.

Citat:

In 2007, NCsoft filed a complaint to South Korean authorities and brought a civil action for damages and an injunction to Bluehole. The Bluehole founders and employees, formerly employed under NCsoft and working on the Lineage 3 development team, were convicted by a Korean criminal court for the theft of valuable trade secrets from NCsoft in 2009. In 2010, a Korean civil court held these individuals, along with Bluehole, liable for misappropriation of trade secrets, awarding NCsoft about $2 million in damages and issuing an injunction against utilizing trade secrets for monetary gain. The damages were later reversed by an appellate court, but the injunction remained in place. Both the criminal convictions and civil judgment are presently pending on appeal before Korea's highest court. Despite the injunction, Bluehole developed and released TERA in South Korea.

On January 9, 2012, NCsoft filed a civil action in the United States against Bluehole and its U.S. subsidary En Masse. NCsoft seeks a preliminary and permanent injunction prohibiting the launch of TERA in the United States, or damages for the substantial harm that the launch will cause NCsoft. They assert claims for copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, breach of confidence, unfair competition, and unjust enrichment under the laws of the state of New York.

The criminal case in South Korea and the civil action in the United States are pending.[9]

Ja? precis som jag skrev då!

signatur

Dear Developers. Rock is overpowered, please nerf.
Paper is fine. Yours truly, ~ Scissors

Medlem
Skrivet av toast:

Ja? precis som jag skrev då!

Var mer som utfyllnad till ditt inlägg, ingen kritik av det.

Medlem

http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/?lang=en

För alla er som missat och vill se hur ni tror eran skillbuild ska se ut

signatur

The spiders won,t find us here.

Skriv svar