Blu-ray har inte tillräckligt med plats för Metal Gear Solid 4

Medlem
Blu-ray har inte tillräckligt med plats för Metal Gear Solid 4

http://ps3.qj.net/Hideo-Kojima-Blu-ray-doesn-t-have-enough-sp...

The sky's the limit for Hideo Kojima, as fans of his Metal Gear Solid series among others would know. Such expression is no understatement, since for the mastermind behind the most popular stealth action title and head of Kojima Productions, even the massive 50GB space the Blu-ray disc offers is not enough for his Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot on the Sony PlayStation 3.

In an interview, Kojima explained that his team had to compress many elements of Metal Gear Solid 4 to make it fit in the disc. While they managed to squeeze the game into Blu-ray, Kojima said the quality could have been better if there was more capacity to work with.

Just recently, it was announced that Metal Gear Solid 4 will be released on June 12 worldwide, with each version of the game having region-specific voice overs. In other words, given Blu-ray's size, it still wasn't possible to add Japanese voices in American versions of the game and vice versa.

Citat:

Kojima : I am not satisfied with the quality yet, however....there isn't enough space.
Interviewer: Not enough space on Blu-ray?
Kojima: Yes. [laughter] Not enough space.

Medlem
Medlem

Dom får väl göra blu ray skivor med 150gb istället då

signatur

-^-^--^-The sound of a bat cutting through space and time-^-^--^-

Inaktiv

Ska det ligga på 2 Blu-Ray skivor då ?

Medlem

trodde 100gb skivorna var på ingång?

Inaktiv
Skrivet av Bengan87:

100gb skivor ?
Aldrig hört talas om, 100gb på en skiva ? uj uj.

Medlem
Skrivet av Bengan87:

Kopierat från en person som hade kommenterat nyheten på en annan hemsida.

Citat:

Damn! I love this game even after the first few trailers!!!! Seriously, I heard Hitachi came up with a 100GB (4 x 25GB layers) Blu-Ray Disc that can be played on current BD players, all that is needed is a firmware update….why doesn’t he use that? He may have to pay more for their technology or something, but it should be nothing compared to the expensive prodution cost they’re already at.

Medlem

om det här spelet blir så bra som det hypas att bli köper jag nog en ps3 innan FFXIII

Medlem

lägg det på två skivor istället för att komprimera då

signatur

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.

Medlem
Skrivet av Strax Dax:
Skrivet av Bengan87:

100gb skivor ?
Aldrig hört talas om, 100gb på en skiva ? uj uj.

4 lager á 25gig

Medlem

lånar tråden lite... Nån som vet om det kmr finnas ett multiplayer läge i metal gear solid4?

Medlem
Skrivet av karbon:

lånar tråden lite... Nån som vet om det kmr finnas ett multiplayer läge i metal gear solid4?

Jepp. Här är en onlinetrailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FhViA6DYyU&feature=related

Medlem

ohh tackar, såg lite stelt ut men det blir säkert bra

Medlem

Tycker topicen är ju lite knasig. Det är inte så att BR inte har nog med plats. Det är mera att singel layer BR inte har nog med plats...

Medlem
Skrivet av Cyberz:

Tycker topicen är ju lite knasig. Det är inte så att BR inte har nog med plats. Det är mera att singel layer BR inte har nog med plats...

Där har du fel, det står 50gb, inte 25gb.

Medlem
Skrivet av Petah:
Skrivet av Cyberz:

Där har du fel, det står 50gb, inte 25gb.

jaja skit samma, det klarar ändå 4 lager á 25gig

Medlem

Det kommer nog att bli nice.

signatur

Just when I thought I was out... the pc pull me back in.

Skriv svar